2024 KingJoseph Edwards, 4star DE/TE Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screencap of the crystal ball to UM from @Odysseus . Based on what @Memnon says though, this might be premature.

screenshot_20230305_104116_discord-jpg.232237
I don't know man a lot of smoke we might have this monster locked up by summer

Advertisement
Yea he gives me those Jayden Wayne vibes last year before he committed, King trying to visit for another spring practice plus official visit

Kids seem to being committing earlier and sticking by them. Outside of a few with us, Cormani (outlier) and the kid who went to Auburn, most stuck. Seems we know how to play defense on the crootin trail.

But time will tell. All I know is that, we keep getting positive feedback on visits and kids seem to want to come back for multiple visits.

Just have to figure out this WR and DT war daddy’s.

Can’t hurt he wants to come back multiple times.

Kids seem to being committing earlier and sticking by them. Outside of a few with us, Cormani (outlier) and the kid who went to Auburn, most stuck. Seems we know how to play defense on the crootin trail.

But time will tell. All I know is that, we keep getting positive feedback on visits and kids seem to want to come back for multiple visits.

Just have to figure out this WR and DT war daddy’s.

Can’t hurt he wants to come back multiple times.
ESD. Lots of kids getting the process over with in the summer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any crystal balls for this kid are extremely premature. This kid loves recruiting and will take his OV's and unofficial.
100% although to give a different perspective and a positive one, people said similar things about Pancake last year. He was a talented kid that was all about his brand and loved being recruited. We came through and knocked it out of the park by showing how we would showcase his brand. Hopefully this is similar but not likely.

Advertisement
Back