2024 KingJoseph Edwards, 4star DE/TE Offered

i dont know man
bama is backed by alot of good ole boy boosters
and I dont see them going for a guy like prime to run their program
i see them making a run at Dabo before prime
I don’t know, I feel like Dabo shtick is up. His sense of loyalty that was seen as great in his first few years is now a huge problem for him. He ain’t over recruiting, he ain’t using the transfer portal to fill the void in his roster and he’s hiring loyal bottom feeder coaches.
IMO, he would need to change drastically his coaching philosophy for Bama to be willing to pay the price he would require!

Advertisement
I don’t know, I feel like Dabo shtick is up. His sense of loyalty that was seen as great in his first few years is now a huge problem for him. He ain’t over recruiting, he ain’t using the transfer portal to fill the void in his roster and he’s hiring loyal bottom feeder coaches.
IMO, he would need to change drastically his coaching philosophy for Bama to be willing to pay the price he would require!
Hes a bama guy.

But Bama isnt Clemson where he is gawd. He wont have free reign, they would ensure he is hiring better coaches than just giving guys that reminds him of himself shots.

He would be their first call. He would continue to recruit good there.he still hasnt stopped recruiting beastly dl, and landing qbs ...he would continue that there and have a better instate market on wrs than in SC.

For some reason alot of folks including our fans are downing them...we face em this year and i got em winning against fsu

It will be Dabo. He's done more at Clemson than anyone has in years. He's a bama guy to the core and the bama folks that matter will say "if he can accomplish that at Clemson, imagine what he would do here." The machine is already in place so Dabo and his Clemson "tactics" will look totally different in Tuscaloosa. Dabo and bama will be similar to Mario and Miami. It's coming. The position just has to open up.

It will be Dabo. He's done more at Clemson than anyone has in years. He's a bama guy to the core and the bama folks that matter will say "if he can accomplish that at Clemson, imagine what he would do here." The machine is already in place so Dabo and his Clemson "tactics" will look totally different in Tuscaloosa. Dabo and bama will be similar to Mario and Miami. It's coming. The position just has to open up.
my close family friend who is one of the bama folks that matter said this bolded to my face YEARS ago in regard to Dabo.
Matter of fact it was Tua's first game he started, i was actually there and on the drive with him to Tuscaloosa asked who would be the apparent to Saban an without blinking that was what he said. He would probably have to turn them down to not have the job.

my close family friend who is one of the bama folks that matter said this bolded to my face YEARS ago in regard to Dabo.
Matter of fact it was Tua's first game he started, i was actually there and on the drive with him to Tuscaloosa asked who would be the apparent to Saban an without blinking that was what he said. He would probably have to turn them down to not have the job.
5 years ago, Dabo was the clear heir apparent to Saban, no questions asked. IMO the situation changed in the last 2 years.
Dabo is a 3 loss coach without generational QB who don’t play the modern recruiting game.

If Saban doesn’t retire this year and Dabo continue to lose 3 games a year, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go in another way.

Advertisement
5 years ago, Dabo was the clear heir apparent to Saban, no questions asked. IMO the situation changed in the last 2 years.
Dabo is a 3 loss coach without generational QB who don’t play the modern recruiting game.

If Saban doesn’t retire this year and Dabo continue to lose 3 games a year, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go in another way.
The mindset is he just did as much as he could with Clemson. Barring a complete meltdown at Clemson, he's bama's guy.

Advertisement
That's a big red flag there if he goes to Colorado when it's a mass exodus going on there
Another big red flag to me was how he’d be really close to some of the bigger schools and then they’d seemingly drop straight out of his list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back