King

The people saying “his career is over” must still live in 1975. Timetable for an ACL injury is
6-9 months
And we know King will attack rehab, so lets cross our fingers for the 6 month timetable so he has some time in the summer with the offense.

Advertisement
Modern medicine is amazing. When I tore my ACL 17 yrs ago it would have been a month plus before I tried anything like that. They kept me so immobilized so that it "would take" that by the time I started any real rehab my thigh had atrophied so much I could touch my fingers if I put both hands around my quad. so different now.

And we know King will attack rehab, so lets cross our fingers for the 6 month timetable so he has some time in the summer with the offense.
6 months would be the extreme but for a young guy, who is a great athlete and hard worker, I don’t think a 7 to 8 month window is unrealistic.

Modern medicine is amazing. When I tore my ACL 17 yrs ago it would have been a month plus before I tried anything like that. They kept me so immobilized so that it "would take" that by the time I started any real rehab my thigh had atrophied so much I could touch my fingers if I put both hands around my quad. so different now.

Just wait till he posts videos of him jogging in a couple weeks. It’s insane how these dudes attack this rehab now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back