King

Baba Yaga

👉👌
Premium
I'm ******* sick for the kid. Praying it's not as bad as it looked. Hope it's not the last time we get to see him don the orange & green. Either way, thank you young man!

10014647.0.jpg

Advertisement
If it is a real knee injury he is not full strength by the start of next season.

if that is the case- you enter the draft and hope you are picked in the sixth round or get a free agent contract. could easily be the end of his canes career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The psychological factor that plays into this picture can’t be measured. These kids look up to, and trust the coaches to put them in winning situations. When they don’t, the kids who care, try very hard to cover their coaches’ deficiencies, and in doing so, take risks and make impulse moves that expose them to injury. Kings injury is on Manny and his staph.

The psychological factor that plays into this picture can’t be measured. These kids look up to, and trust the coaches to put them in winning situations. When they don’t, the kids who care, try very hard to cover their coaches’ deficiencies, and in doing so, take risks and make impulse moves that expose them to injury. Kings injury is on Manny and his staph.
I think this is a stretch

Advertisement
You’re may be obsessed with Manny to the point of being absurd.

I hate this board more than anything in the world.
So, I'm guessing you disagree and believe King should have played and stayed in the game at 21-0. I don't know why the vitriol, it was just two questions that could have been answered with a yes or no and then some analysis. But, since you hate this board, I will not engage with you in conversation. Good night.

I think this is a stretch
Not really. They stress “Family” and “caretakers” of each other in the program. How much of a stretch is it, for a kid like King to feel like he has to carry the team on his shoulder at times when things aren’t going right, something we as fans have admitted time and again, that King carried the team to a victory?

Advertisement
Back