King & Ragone Podcast

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
D'Eriq King and Ryan Ragone have continued their podcasts despite being in two different states right now. I am linking this week's podcast because I think it is worth listening to. They talk about the changes that have taken place since Mario became the HC. Ragone is still a part of the team so he has first-hand experiences. D'Eriq keeps in touch with other members of the team so he has also heard some feedback.

Great stuff. Personally, it made me really wonder what went on in the past; not throwing shade at Manny because we know he improved some of the stuff they talk about.

It's only about 25 minutes and worth the listen. King talks about his path right now and getting ready for the Shrine Bowl and beyond...

Advertisement
Obviously, nutrition has dramatically changed overnight. Also sounds like S&C communication is much, much better.

Advertisement
It’s hilarious listening to Ragone talking about how it’s so much better and everything is more professional and so on after he tried to advocate for Manny and how great he was and knew what he was doing

That’s why you don’t listen to kids on the team and their opinion. You listen to people, like Radakovich, who know what it actually can and should look like.

Advertisement
It’s hilarious listening to Ragone talking about how it’s so much better and everything is more professional and so on after he tried to advocate for Manny and how great he was and knew what he was doing

That’s why you don’t listen to kids on the team and their opinion. You listen to people, like Radakovich, who know what it actually can and should look like.
Only real value was nutrition has really been upgraded and you have a new S&C coach was explains everything what he is doing and why he is doing it and what are the benefits.

Only real value was nutrition has really been upgraded and you have a new S&C coach was explains everything what he is doing and why he is doing it and what are the benefits.
Attention to detail comments is the big thing. That’s what separates Saban and his disciples from everyone else… they understand how to teach and focus on details

That’s why Manny always said we had a great week of practice and then we don’t show up. How many times did we hear “they didn’t show that on film” and then here comes a thread on CIS showing the other team running it on film? Lacked basic details.

Last edited:

I don't blame the kids. It's all they knew.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't blame the kids. It's all they knew.
Correct. That’s why they shouldn’t be surprised about the backlash they receive trying to stick up for a coach that they think is great when everyone else knew it was amateur hour.

Coaches that do stuff right in college football don’t go 6-7 and 7-6 in a 3 year window.

D'Eriq King and Ryan Ragone have continued their podcasts despite being in two different states right now. I am linking this week's podcast because I think it is worth listening to. They talk about the changes that have taken place since Mario became the HC. Ragone is still a part of the team so he has first-hand experiences. D'Eriq keeps in touch with other members of the team so he has also heard some feedback.

Great stuff. Personally, it made me really wonder what went on in the past; not throwing shade at Manny because we know he improved some of the stuff they talk about.

It's only about 25 minutes and worth the listen. King talks about his path right now and getting ready for the Shrine Bowl and beyond...

It‘s perfectly ok to throw shade at Manny, matter of fact it’s encouraged

Advertisement
Really great to hear two players talk unfiltered…I learned a whole lot about the nitty gritty of the program.

Hey @Andrew start something like this, even if it’s just between two alums…

Attention to detail comments is the big thing. That’s what separates Saban and his disciples from everyone else… they understand how to teach and focus on details

That’s why Manny always said we had a great week of practice and then we don’t show up. How many times did we hear “they didn’t show that on film” and then here comes a threat on CIS showing the other team running it on film? Lacked basic details.
It is what separates Belicheck and rhe coaches on his tree too. Big difference when someone over you focuses you on details vs having to do it yourself and be responsible for others doing it too

Advertisement
Back