King one of the players that had Covid

Advertisement
If there is a positive way of looking at this, now that King has had COVID-19 and fully recovered, at least we know that he has immunity and the Canes will not lose King to COVID-19 for the remaining games against UNC, GT and the post season NY6 bowl(s).
Not trying to make this a Covid thread but apparently having Covid doesn’t give you immunity. They’re saying you can get it twice.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why anyone on this board didn't assume that King had it. The minute we canceled games I knew he had it, there is no way we put a team on the field without King leading it. Did you see Perry last night? We had 15 guys down but had King and there we were playing Duke. A good QB is the difference in winning and we know that.

Advertisement
Love ESPN’s headline “King Battles Covid”. Meanwhile click on it and “battle” disappears from the article and changes to “contracted” and not a word about symptoms In the article. Nothing but constant fear ****
The you can catch it twice crowd are completely offended by this post.....

King admitted as much in a pre-game interview with Katie George and was asked about it in his post-game presser.

Advertisement
For anyone who wants to look it up....there’s a ny times article that says immunity to sars cov 2 can last years...it compares it to sars the first one and how patients who recovered from the disease still had antibody 17 years later

Advertisement
Naive. It happens all the time that's why messengers should care what message they convey..........lol
Real talk idk if it’s true. Because I’m no doctor. But my sis is a rn and mother a hospital administrator and this is what they’ve told me. I’ve even googled and found reports of people having it twice. So do I know 100%? No. But there’s reports and reliable sources that have told me this.

Because of this even though I’ve had Covid already I still take the precautions to not get it again. Everyone else do what you want with it. Best wishes to all.

Advertisement
Back