King Injury; Dream Scenario For Diaz / James / BoT

Advertisement
Miami isn't going to a bowl game. They only have 3 wins in them MAX the rest of the season and although I think they will beat FSU, that isn't a lock. Duke isn't a lock. GT isn't a lock. Miami could very well only win 2 games this season.

Where's the automatic, 100%, slam dunk, put your house on the line with DraftKings win for Miami?

@UNC
vs #22 NC State
@Pitt
vs GT
@FSU
vs Virginia Tech
@Duke

Miami needs to win 4 of 7 to become bowl eligible. Where are the four wins?

Diaz is done. He'll be fired by Dec. 1st.
On one hand, the Canes could definitely lose every one of those games. On the other hand, the Canes have no juggernaut on their remaining schedule and could actually win those games. The UNC game with younger players still learning will be the key to the rest of the season.

Frankly, I am happy to see the youth movement. If the Canes lose, I prefer to see them lose with young, developing and hungry players—Not locker room cancers who don’t put in the work and don’t care about winning.

On one hand, the Canes could definitely lose every one of those games. On the other hand, the Canes have no juggernaut on their remaining schedule and could actually win those games. The UNC game with younger players still learning will be the key to the rest of the season.

Frankly, I am happy to see the youth movement. If the Canes lose, I prefer to see them lose with young, developing and hungry players—Not locker room cancers who don’t put in the work and don’t care about winning.
I agree. I want to see more of Chantz, Roberts, Arroyo, the three amigos, X, Chase, JW, Kam, and Troutman. Also, I would like to see the young OL mixed in too. Obviously I don't want to see the young OL receiving the bulk of the snaps because I don't want TVD killed.

Let's say for a minute they allow this to be a smoke screen. Next season everything will go to sht and every single person who agreed with Herbstreit and was shocked they ignore it will be hunting for their pitchforks. As averse as they are to negative publicity, they have to know they'll be hammered for ignoring the obvious.
We’ve already got our pitchforks… there’s not much more we can do, and it really doesn’t matter what they decide.

Miami isn't going to a bowl game. They only have 3 wins in them MAX the rest of the season and although I think they will beat FSU, that isn't a lock. Duke isn't a lock. GT isn't a lock. Miami could very well only win 2 games this season.

Where's the automatic, 100%, slam dunk, put your house on the line with DraftKings win for Miami?

@UNC
vs #22 NC State
@Pitt
vs GT
@FSU
vs Virginia Tech
@Duke

Miami needs to win 4 of 7 to become bowl eligible. Where are the four wins?

Diaz is done. He'll be fired by Dec. 1st.
Dook QB playing lights out. They’re not a gimme by any strerch.

Advertisement
GFY, no Miami fan ever wants them to get embarrassed.

Yeah, take it out on the admin, BoT, AD and lame duck head coach — not frustrated fans saying enough already and wanting this joker gone .... as if a segment the fan base rooting for Diaz to get embarrassed to guarantee he's out of a job is the root of all evil here. Grow up.

48-0 in the Orange Bowl finale led to Shannon's demise. 58-0 against Clemson saw Al Golden fired the next day. Bring on Diaz's seminal moment already — it's coming, whether you're ready for it, or not.

Followed this program religiously for over four decades, covered it for the past 26 years. The Canes been embarrassing themselves on the field for the past 16 years, while the interior of Hecht has been a cancer since the 1980's. I used to play the "No Miami fan ever wants them to get embarrassed" card in the mid-2000's — yet here we still are four coaches later and nothing to show for it.

It's 2021 and Diaz needs to go. If that means getting their **** pushed in the next few days to send this joker packing before Halloween, bring it on. Enough already.

This yajopp "in charge" is currently 16-13—with losses to FIU, Duke, a shutout to Louisiana Tech, an OT loss to a one-win Georgia Tech team (that lost to The Citadel), 0-2 against his old boss at UNC (not to mention that 62-26 beating last year), 0-2 in bowl games, taken out back and smashed by Clemson and Alabama, out-toughed by Michigan State, while holding on for dear life against Central Michigan and Appalachian State .... but cool with his kids doing sideline South Beach photo shoots and posing with hardware while routing a glorified high school from Connecticut.

Focus the frustration over there. Wasting your time here.

Don't sleep on Pittsburgh being the team that gives Manny his fireable beat down if UNC doesn't. Pickett is on fire as a QB, Whipple has their offense rolling, and Narduzzi has a stiffy for wanting to kick Miami's ***.

I can easily see Pittsburgh rolling up 50+ points on Manny's cover-free defense.

Miami could realistically lose every game left on the schedule.

Not saying they will — as there's enough talent to pull a few games out here or there —but the wheels feel like they came off a bit with that Virginia loss, and looking at how Michigan State pushed Miami around, while Appalachian State took the Canes to the wire ..... it's going to be a long-*** seven-game stretch.

Florida State winning at North Carolina adds some pressure to Diaz's shoulders, as well — the Noles a laughingstock program, yet Norvell is 2-0 against Mack Brown while at FSU and Dead Manny Walking is 0-2.

Big stress for Manolo this weekend; ******** going to be puckered-up and tight in Chapel Hill this weekend, where Miami is an embarrassing 3-5 since joining the ACC.

Both AD and HC have to be dead man walking. Like I said in a previous thread - none of the revenue generating sports are in good shape.

I think anyone with a brain can realize that this isn't the NFL where your backups take a fraction of your starter's salary and given the talent level to be great in the pros, there is a massive dropoff. At Miami, the backup is a 4 star top 200 guy. If you can't do decent with him, its on you also......and on your recruiting, which is a large part of the game and something you said you do well. He is toast. There are several more loses on this schedule cause every coach we face is at an advantage versus our team. So I wouldn't worry about it too much....**** always stinks in the end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back