Kinchens vs Collier

Lol no I get how that works I’m talking about them having gray and Washington over Don last year that doesn’t even sound right
Well, it doesn’t but it’s true. This is why these dumbass media rankings are bull****. Listen to guys who know the community or have actually evaluated in a real program. You won’t be led astray. This is a good board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
247 is the best at ranking recruits. Espn is trash rivals is trash. Kitchens is a better true safety then collier but collier isn’t trash

Advertisement
Yeah he’s a take but the staff think they’re in the game for much better players and spots are tight. Idk who would need to be processed for room or if they’re even sweating him enough to do so. With another extra pair or so, yeah he’s a take.
Thanks for the response!

Advertisement
Collier is good, we just are not in a need for safeties like that and we have positions to fill first. Personally I would take him if Williams does not come, which is very likely to happen & and still bring in Smith as a LB/Striker. We grabbed a lot of S last class, but with the transfer portal you never know when someone might bolt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back