Kinchens vs Collier

Advertisement
I think the ranking discrepancy is mainly because Rivals has Collier as a 5 star top 15 player.

As it is, I’m taking Kinchens 10/10 times. Rivals rankings have seemed to be pretty off in a lot of cases the past few years. They had Henry Gray and Keshawn Washington ahead of Don Chaney last year.

Highly recommend giving this a listen. Manny Navarro and Kelvin Harris interview Kam, you can tell this kid is different. Dog all the way, he just gets it. Same wisdom you see in the interview Stefan posted is on display even more so in this imo. This kid is very special y’all, he’s gonna ball out!

Advertisement
I don’t think Collier is a scrub by any means.. but his 247 ranking is too high. So in that sense, Collier is overrated. And he is a safety all the way. Doesn’t have the hips to play CB. And Kitchens is underrated according to his 247 ranking. Where do you guys think Collier ends up? He’s going to announce soon. UF or FSU?

I do wonder where Collier is headed. I doubt he is a take at LSU. He doesn’t seem to want to go to FSU. None of the Palmetto kids seem big on Florida.

Is it possible Miami is going to take him and project him to striker? He does seem to look to hit some and I believe he played some corner earlier in HS so some coverage wouldn’t be foreign. Maybe if they think he can play there and taking him helps solidify the south Florida roll we are on? What is his relationship with Marshall?

Collier is a solid lower level d1 guy imo he would be a good guy at the Syracuse's and Boston colleges of the world. He gets away with having a beyond loaded defense and plays in a good scheme. Kinchens to me is beyond good dude just knows what to do and where to be. He would be a 5 star if he had a little more quickness and long speed

Advertisement
I went back recently and watched some of the tape on both of these guys, including some of their camp stuff. What really stuck out to me was how stiff Collier seems in his hips. In Highschool you can get away with stiff hips if you’ve got the speed to recover any mistakes you make, but D1 power 5 football is whoooole different ballgame. I’m not saying Kam is the next coming of Ed Reed but after Colliers tape and then watching Kinchens, I truly cannot see how they’re ranked that far apart. It feels like Kinchens should be rated where Collier is.
I wanted to like Collier too I just can’t bring myself around on this kid .

Advertisement
1595033440141.png

Advertisement
I think the ranking discrepancy is mainly because Rivals has Collier as a 5 star top 15 player.

As it is, I’m taking Kinchens 10/10 times. Rivals rankings have seemed to be pretty off in a lot of cases the past few years. They had Henry Gray and Keshawn Washington ahead of Don Chaney last year.

Wait what? Lmao

So Rivals has Collier as a top 15 national prospect (outlier). So, on a composite, that would make a significant difference with Kinchens. Does that make sense?

Lol no I get how that works I’m talking about them having gray and Washington over Don last year that doesn’t even sound right

Advertisement
Back