Kinchens looking good!

Oh no…..Canesport has never reported anything correctly.
lol same ish I thought, then I had to re-read, like wait Canesport is speaking on behalf of the university football program? Like I know they (the football program) prob do appreciate all the medical professionals but the football program used canesport to release their token of gratitude? I also took some issue with them saying "Sunday Morning" I think he was released really early, if not I will take back my comment but when the game ends at roughly 8, he gets bay flighted, they run tests and by the time they process him he could easily be there until 1-2 am so technically "Sunday Morning" but it makes it sound way worse if they ran tests all night and he wasnt released until 9-10am the following day.

Advertisement
Yeah I know about those ammonia caps 😂 Lined up 1st and goal and took the snap for what was supposed to be a quick out to the WR but no one blocked the DE and since that was my only option and I didn’t want to fire it right into the DEs hands, I tucked it and ran. DT reached out and grabbed my facemask and yanked my head down and at the same time, the Mike lowered his head. Ended up snapping my head back pretty good. I should have stayed down because the whole world was spinning but it was the playoffs so I got up and walked to the DEFENSIVE huddle waiting for the next play 🤣🤣🤣 As soon as the staff helped me stagger off the field, they hit me with a cap. Played the rest of the game just fine but had a massive seizure the next day. The good news is that whatever got rattled around in my head fixed my epilepsy because I never had another seizure after that one and I used to have them pretty regular.

Just thankful he is going to be ok and hopefully back soon.
1694453546726.png

Initially I thought it was going to be a pretty good stinger when they went to commercial and he was making fists with his hand. That’s usually a dead giveaway. I expected to see him heading for the tent when they came back and was shocked to see him still down. I’m guessing concussion and stinger combination.
And post Covid vaccination after effects protocols.

I know it was unlikely at the time but we were only up by 2 TDs. They could have scored then recovered on on-side kick. 99% of the teams out there would have kept their starters in.
I agree. Their last TD, it took them 1:26 to score. It sucked, but at that point, they still needed to be in.

Advertisement
Yeah I know about those ammonia caps 😂 Lined up 1st and goal and took the snap for what was supposed to be a quick out to the WR but no one blocked the DE and since that was my only option and I didn’t want to fire it right into the DEs hands, I tucked it and ran. DT reached out and grabbed my facemask and yanked my head down and at the same time, the Mike lowered his head. Ended up snapping my head back pretty good. I should have stayed down because the whole world was spinning but it was the playoffs so I got up and walked to the DEFENSIVE huddle waiting for the next play 🤣🤣🤣 As soon as the staff helped me stagger off the field, they hit me with a cap. Played the rest of the game just fine but had a massive seizure the next day. The good news is that whatever got rattled around in my head fixed my epilepsy because I never had another seizure after that one and I used to have them pretty regular.

Just thankful he is going to be ok and hopefully back soon.
Since you seem to have a good sense of humor about it and I’m glad you are alright of course I’d be lying if at the end there I didn’t laugh thinking about Christmas Vacation

IMG_0127.jpeg

Since you seem to have a good sense of humor about it and I’m glad you are alright of course I’d be lying if at the end there I didn’t laugh thinking about Christmas Vacation

View attachment 256139
You and Felonious Monk both have me laughing. All of the times I watched that movie and never related the two until now. 😂 It really is the craziest thing and basically almost legit the same. The seizures started after I was hit by a car several years earlier playing ball in the street before school. I was so tired of EEGs and medication. I’m very thankful for that mule lol.

Sorry I didn’t see the replies sooner. I lost service yesterday and finally just got it back.

You and Felonious Monk both have me laughing. All of the times I watched that movie and never related the two until now. 😂 It really is the craziest thing and basically almost legit the same. The seizures started after I was hit by a car several years earlier playing ball in the street before school. I was so tired of EEGs and medication. I’m very thankful for that mule lol.

Sorry I didn’t see the replies sooner. I lost service yesterday and finally just got it back.
That’s pretty amazing to be honest. Glad to hear it man and thanks for taking it with a sense of humor haha

Advertisement
That’s pretty amazing to be honest. Glad to hear it man and thanks for taking it with a sense of humor haha
The humor is a big part of what I love about this community. Thanks and I think I might watch the movie tonight 😂

Advertisement
Back