Kim Jong Al: Miami Coach Threatens To Ban Former Players

I have been of the opinion that we can ***** and moan all we want and Al was going to be back next year. Hoping against hope, I have engaged in many of the coaching threads and firing threads only praying that it could be a reality. I truthfully only thought, at best, we were going to get a new defensive coach next year. At best. But this type of article is a game changer. This is one of the most damning things you can do as a coach of a program like Miami. Al is cooked if you ask me. Whether he leaves himself or is forced out, I am getting more hopeful this nightmare will be over soon.

Advertisement
We're talking about a 3 star linebacker that's making freshman mistakes. He's a freshman those things happen. Golden makes his share of mistakes but let's be serious.. Our linebackers have talent but lack real experience except for Denzel. I still think our defense plays better with Denzel, EJ, G Paul, Fig, Gabe Terry in the rotation.. Given the circumstances 4/5 of those guys are gone but I still think depth is an issue and it plays a factor on Saturdays.

That story is not adding up..
So did Cortes say the Golden threatened him with not being welcomed? If yes then why didn't Hyde quote him?
Instead Hyde resorts to saying former players have said that. If so which former players?
If players are coming out publicly bashing Golden then why would they not want to be quoted?
Then throw in the errors about Miami losing to Clemson and # 51 being Perryman and article becomes a joke.

Advertisement
How long until we see a real-life reenactment of the famous Godfather baptism scene?

I can picture Kim Jong Al hanging out with some inner city kids at a youth camp. Just laughing it up. Playing catch and rubbing the little tykes hair. Meanwhile, D'Onofrio shows up at Philip Buchanan's house and whacks him in his sleep. Kehoe hides out in the showers and strangles Joquain Gonzales to death. And Coley pops up behind Steve Walsh at a movie theater and slits his throat.

Al has drawn a line in the sand.

Last edited:
Julio Cortes - I like the cut of his jib. He's now one of my favorite former alums.

Advertisement
ag26_zpsbb87e50e.png

Golden isn't surviving this ****.

He's done man.

The media has turned on him. It's a rap. The walls are closing in on Kim Jong Al. Next step is the players completely quitting on him.

The quitting is gonna come - just like they have quit on him every other year here. The question is when will it happen? I think the kids will basically be toast after VT. AFter that, we'll squeak a medicore win against a sh1tty UNC team, get curb stomped by FSU and then it's lights out. UVA and Pitt will be the usual Grohlden late season ugly loss.

Advertisement
Golden isn't surviving this ****.

He's done man.

The media has turned on him. It's a rap. The walls are closing in on Kim Jong Al. Next step is the players completely quitting on him.

The quitting is gonna come - just like they have quit on him every other year here. The question is when will it happen? I think the kids will basically be toast after VT. AFter that, we'll squeak a medicore win against a sh1tty UNC team, get curb stomped by FSU and then it's lights out. UVA and Pitt will be the usual Grohlden late season ugly loss.

They quit already, man. We haven't even been competitive for more than a half against a team with a pulse all season.

Advertisement
They told Cortes things are different now? Reading keys is fundamentally sound football. Fundamentals are called fundamentals because they don't change. Then we proceed to get our wigs split by 2 teams running 80s style offenses. So much smarter than everybody else in the room.

Golden has lost to every team in the old Coastal division. U guys cant fathom how incompetent he is.

somebody on CiS said that Folden has no respect for this thing of ours....thus the gimmicky uniforms and other crap. At first I was like nah that can't be right, but now I see they were right. Whoever that was that said that I want them to know that they were so right. Seems like it was UMFarArcher or Dan Dangerously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back