Killian's Defense allowing 1.8 PPG!

Spookcane

EL PUMA
Soooo my son plays with a Non-profit/optimist B-ball traveling league in the South Dade area - and the assistant coach says that he is very close with Jaquan Johnson etc.. We started talking High School football and he confidently tells me that the Defense for Killian is legit and are giving up only 9 pts in 5 games.
At first, i thought he was trolling me and hyping up the topic etc..

For the sake of being an innovator ,i began doing some vigorous research on Killian's defense since i also recall that coach Cory Johnson was claiming before the season kicked off that his D can be the best in the state and that his secondary was one of the best in the nation (if my memory serves me correctly).

Before i provide you some stats, keep in mind that some of these stats are coming directly from Miami Herald and i can also vouch for some of the outcomes/plays.

Let's began shall we..

Game 1 Vs Carol City
20-16 (W)
K's D scores twice, Quan with a fumble return for TD and Redwine with a sealing INT for TD. K's special team gives up a KO return for a TD to my favorite corner in South Florida- Rashard Fenton. So that's only 9 pts.

Game 2 vs South Miami
35-0 (W)
K's D gives up 85 Total yards for the game. Shut out!

Game 3 vs North Miami Beach
38-9 (W)
K's D gives up 66 total yards for the game. K's special team gives up another KO return for a TD. Also, K's O surrenders a safety. So that's another shout out for the D. Quan had a punt return for a TD called back due to a penalty. It was my understanding that he had another long PR called back. Anyhow, that's another shut out.

Game 4 vs Coral Reef
43-0 (W)
K's D gives up 94 Total yards. Quan had a 50 yard PR for a TD.. Another shut out.

Game 5 vs Homestead
14-0 (W)
K's D gives up 154 Total yards. Another shut out.

In summary, this D has surrendered only 9pts in 5 games (1.8 ppg Allowed)..

Granted, the level of competition they have faced thus far have a combined record of 6-16.. That is horrific.! But then i thought about it, that's 4 shut outs for the D in 5 games, that's pretty dominant imo. Then i started to back track a little and realized that the teams in 8A- classification in Dade are pretty weak if you ask me, so i believe the K has a good chance on running the table due to a soft schedule. Remaining games that can serve them as a challenge are:
Coral Gables (3-1)
South Dade (4-1)
Both teams have lost to Columbus, yet Columbus gets their **** destroyed by Central (42-14).

I know the K has some well-known studs on D (S. Redwine, Bruce Davis, Quan etc), but my close source told me they have an underrated player in LB #1 - Kamal P..

Anyhow, I would love to see the K square off vs Central (6A),Booker T (4A), Northwestern (6A) etc.. so we can determine if this D is for real or a big bluff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want to hear more about the linebacker.... definitely in need but also trending uuuuup

Pete or Tito - get on this trending up situation! Bruce Davis is also underrated imo.

Hence, pass down my info i was able to gather up over to Manny Navarro bra .. Btw, i think el Gordo "Manny" has lost some weight.

Advertisement
Davis is a really good pass rusher and can really get to the ball carrier quickly. I like him a lot

Advertisement
Great read ! Thanks for the info Coach Johnson knows how to get the kids fired up before a game. Carol City is no slouch so that's been their biggest win so far.

my friends son plays in the secondary , sheldrick redwine ...nasty and athletic 6'1'' corner ..great ball skills too has a few picks on the season . as for jaquan johnson , he's been having a ridiculous senior season ..

Advertisement
Soooo my son plays with a Non-profit/optimist B-ball traveling league in the South Dade area - and the assistant coach says that he is very close with Jaquan Johnson etc.. We started talking High School football and he confidently tells me that the Defense for Killian is legit and are giving up only 9 pts in 5 games.
At first, i thought he was trolling me and hyping up the topic etc..

For the sake of being an innovator ,i began doing some vigorous research on Killian's defense since i also recall that coach Cory Johnson was claiming before the season kicked off that his D can be the best in the state and that his secondary was one of the best in the nation (if my memory serves me correctly).

Before i provide you some stats, keep in mind that some of these stats are coming directly from Miami Herald and i can also vouch for some of the outcomes/plays.

Let's began shall we..

Game 1 Vs Carol City
20-16 (W)
K's D scores twice, Quan with a fumble return for TD and Redwine with a sealing INT for TD. K's special team gives up a KO return for a TD to my favorite corner in South Florida- Rashard Fenton. So that's only 9 pts.

Game 2 vs South Miami
35-0 (W)
K's D gives up 85 Total yards for the game. Shut out!

Game 3 vs North Miami Beach
38-9 (W)
K's D gives up 66 total yards for the game. K's special team gives up another KO return for a TD. Also, K's O surrenders a safety. So that's another shout out for the D. Quan had a punt return for a TD called back due to a penalty. It was my understanding that he had another long PR called back. Anyhow, that's another shut out.

Game 4 vs Coral Reef
43-0 (W)
K's D gives up 94 Total yards. Quan had a 50 yard PR for a TD.. Another shut out.

Game 5 vs Homestead
14-0 (W)
K's D gives up 154 Total yards. Another shut out.

In summary, this D has surrendered only 9pts in 5 games (1.8 ppg Allowed)..

Granted, the level of competition they have faced thus far have a combined record of 6-16.. That is horrific.! But then i thought about it, that's 4 shut outs for the D in 5 games, that's pretty dominant imo. Then i started to back track a little and realized that the teams in 8A- classification in Dade are pretty weak if you ask me, so i believe the K has a good chance on running the table due to a soft schedule. Remaining games that can serve them as a challenge are:
Coral Gables (3-1)
South Dade (4-1)
Both teams have lost to Columbus, yet Columbus gets their **** destroyed by Central (42-14).

I know the K has some well-known studs on D (S. Redwine, Bruce Davis, Quan etc), but my close source told me they have an underrated player in LB #1 - Kamal P..

Anyhow, I would love to see the K square off vs Central (6A),Booker T (4A), Northwestern (6A) etc.. so we can determine if this D is for real or a big bluff.

Thanks Spook. Jaquan is turning them boyzz into men. Favorite recruit in a while

After re-watching BravoK9851 highlights, the K's D PPG average dropped to 1.4 since the offense gave up another safety during the Carol City game..
So basically, the D has allowed only one TD- to Wr -Newbold for the whole season. Yikes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back