Killian vs Carol City next Saturday

Im summary,
Redwine had a block punt and a 50+yards INT for a Td.
Quan scooped a fumble return for a TD- Ed Reed style! Seal the deal with an INT. He was over all the field. That D will make noise in 8A !
Columbus is stacked as well. They beat South Dade 45-34 on Thursday night.

I will say it again, Rashard Fenton is the truth imo. Took the opening Kickoff for a score! Offer this kid now dam it.
Newbold was quiet for the most part. and Buckshot is really good!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Carol City lost it's last two games. Both nailbiters. 20-16 against Killian and 13-12 against south Dade in overtime.

Kinda tough to see that cause they were my pick this year as my favorite in Dade with Booker T a close second.

Lost both games due to mistakes against Killian last weekend and South Dade this past weekend in OT.

Newbold so far having a good year. Scored a TD against Killian. Didn't get any scores against South Dade but he played well. Been having a nice season so far.

Carol City losing two nailbiters like that to mistakes on offense and special teams hurts.

Buckshot struggled a bit against Killian and had real bad struggles against South Dade. Jaquan and Redwine picking off Buckshot during the Killian game with Redwine with the game winning INT for a TD and Jaquan with the game sealing INT on 4th down.

Rashad Fenton took back a kickoff vs Killian for a TD but was also ejected for shoving an elbow.

Newbold vs Killian and South Dade.
image.jpgimage.jpg

And Buckshot vs South Dade

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
Buckshot must become more consistent. He won't get an offer making the mistakes he has and the inconsistency. But he does have potential.

Idk why we havnt offered Fenton yet. Kid makes plays.

Newbold is legit as they come. Continues to perform like he does, the offer will come.

Advertisement
Back