Killian vs Carol City next Saturday

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Wish I could go to the game but got prior obligations for a cruise next weekend.

Anyone heading out there? It's at Killian.

Got a Cane and potential Canes out there next Saturday. Jaquan for Killian. Newbold and Buckshot for Carol City as well as Rashad Fenton.

Think it would be a good test for Buckshot going up against Jaquan.

Advertisement
please tell me this is going to be streamed or something....wanna catch one of Jaquan's games this year and would be cool to see Newbold. Live out of state.

Wish I could go to the game but got prior obligations for a cruise next weekend.

Got a Cane and potential Canes out there next Saturday. Jaquan for Killian. Newbold and Buckshot for Carol City as well as Rashad Fenton.

Geo,
When u say its at Killian, did you meant Tropical Park bra?
I dont believe the K has a stadium capacity at their school
my ninja.
Anyhow, that K 's D is getting some serious hype. Some argue it might be the best in the state. #12 Bruce Davis is nasty!!

by the way, Im heading out to the Columbus vs South Dade at Harris field on Thursday night.
My boy's son plays for Columbus and claims they have a very good team ( QB - Tucker i believe).
Anybody else attending, holla !

Wont be able to attend the game this weekend but ive got a very important funeral to attend should be game everybody could enjoy newbold is primed for the match up.

Advertisement

Geo,
When u say its at Killian, did you meant Tropical Park bra?
I dont believe the K has a stadium capacity at their school
my ninja.
Anyhow, that K 's D is getting some serious hype. Some argue it might be the best in the state. #12 Bruce Davis is nasty!!

by the way, Im heading out to the Columbus vs South Dade at Harris field on Thursday night.
My boy's son plays for Columbus and claims they have a very good team ( QB - Tucker i believe).
Anybody else attending, holla !

Tropical park is where the game will be. Killian playing at Harris field too this year.

Made a mistake. Killian is home team on Saturday, even though it doesn't really matter.

Advertisement
Buckshot vs Jaquan showdown.

Would be nuts to see two future canes in Steve and Jaquan battle for the ball. Or Steve running with the ball after the catch and Jaquan closing in.

Future Greentree Practice Field match up?

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Trayone for Carol City = Killian victory. Yea Eddo, I heard that Redwine kid is pretty good.

seminoles getting worked by tyreek hill if trayone gray can be used relatively similar then trayones future will be beyond bright

K wins!
20-16

That D is for real!
Carol City had a KO return.
Redwine And Bruce Davis are for real.
I thin Quan had a late pick to seal the game.

Last edited:
642.jpg

Advertisement
Back