Killian RB -#4 Jaquan Johnson

Tim Irvin is Micheal Irvin's nephew.

He goes to Westminster because his uncle or older cousin is also Sedrick Irvin former nfl running back is the head coach.

ummm...i think Tim Irvin likely will be a 4star-5star type kid..theres been hyp[e around him and Johnson sort of like Duke and Devonta Freeman since the optomist days...

[video]http://sfhighschoolsports.com/video/spring-tour-westminster-christian[/video]

Advertisement
Tim Irvin is Micheal Irvin's nephew.

He goes to Westminster because his uncle or older cousin is also Sedrick Irvin former nfl running back is the head coach.

ummm...i think Tim Irvin likely will be a 4star-5star type kid..theres been hyp[e around him and Johnson sort of like Duke and Devonta Freeman since the optomist days...

[video]http://sfhighschoolsports.com/video/spring-tour-westminster-christian[/video]

So i am assuming you have seen both of them play? If so, which one has more potential? What i noticed in this film is that Primetime Johnson is so dam elusive, Very slick and is one tackle away from being a TD .. Now, Irvin seems like a physical specimen with an "Attitude" that translates to - "im the best player on the field" . In one of those clips-optimist days., their coach states that Irvin is the best player he has ever coached..

On another note, Sedrick Irvin was a bad boy. In his Sr (97) year in HS, he single handely carried Miami High in that season. Thank god he transferred from the Ridge since they still had Darren Davis. Wow, the good old days i tell you., That Ridge backfield was disgusting in 95-96- Irvin, Troy & Darren Davis and Gana Joseph.. Sick..

I dont know who's better...Johnson's doing it against better talent for sure....

all i know is we better be all over the BOTH of them if their grades are in order which they likely will be.......

Talked to JaQuan yesterday... he says he loves Miami, but hasn't talked to any coaches yet. Still awhile before we have to worry about that though, he's only a freshman

Advertisement
Talked to JaQuan yesterday... he says he loves Miami, but hasn't talked to any coaches yet. Still awhile before we have to worry about that though, he's only a freshman

Dam Big Pete, you are all over my Friend ! talk about providing Instant coffee my friend.

Advertisement
Back