Killian RB -#4 Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
kid is a facking monsta. I have a friend who plays on killian and says the kid has been ballin since day 1 his freshman year

Anyone got the size/weight on this guy? I'm at work and can't watch the clips.

He is listed at 5"11-180lbs holy tornando!
I think he is a Fr. Class of 2015 .....We need to do more research on this kid. By the time he is a Sr. He will be 6'1-210 range easily. Kid has excellent change of direction and explosion.

Can anyone confirm his eligilibility?

Advertisement
More stats found on this kid:

2011- urshed for 417 yards and eight touchdowns on 78 carries and caught two passes for 45 yards, both touchdowns. Also, had 5 INTS..

He is listed at 5"11-180lbs holy tornando!
I think he is a Fr. Class of 2015 .....We need to do more research on this kid. By the time he is a Sr. He will be 6'1-210 range easily. Kid has excellent change of direction and explosion.

Can anyone confirm his eligilibility?

Interdasting. Sounds like another Lamar Miller type. Let's hope his grades are in order.

the next lemarcus joyner type of athlete is what I had been told about him. <------- DON'T DO US LIKE LEMARCUS, Jaquan. please.

Advertisement
YEah, thats why i see him as a lemarcus joyner type. incredible agility and covering of ground. could play a number of positions- but should contribute the most at safety. sign em up!

Top position for college is probably safety.

Jaquan Johnson and Tim Irvin were both freshmen phenoms in Dade County this past season. Both making 1st team All-Dade, and both likely safeties at the next level (Hopefully together at the U).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOn5T1E_oLo

Advertisement
Yea buddy.
Also, after further research on these two studs (Irvin and Johnson), it appears as if both played at Richmond Heights optimist.

Killian has some major talent this year. There's a few 2014 kids to keep an eye on that I know have a lot of interest in Miami. Trumaine Washington, who started at corner at Columbus last year and had a very good season (had an INT against Miramar in the state semis) and Malcolm Vandergass, a WR who is also coming in from Columbus. Nigel Dillard (ATH) was injured last year but has a lot of ability. His name is going to emerge this year

Killian has some major talent this year. There's a few 2014 kids to keep an eye on that I know have a lot of interest in Miami. Trumaine Washington, who started at corner at Columbus last year and had a very good season (had an INT against Miramar in the state semis) and Malcolm Vandergass, a WR who is also coming in from Columbus. Nigel Dillard (ATH) was injured last year but has a lot of ability. His name is going to emerge this year

Peter, do we know why these two players are transferring from Columbus? Traditionally, is the other way around. If my memory serves correctly, a lot of these kids are getting recruited by private schools etc.

Advertisement
Spookcane said:
Peter, do we know why these two players are transferring from Columbus? Traditionally, is the other way around. If my memory serves correctly, a lot of these kids are getting recruited by private schools etc.

Trumaine had an off-field issue and Malcolm just didn't like the school. Both are very good kids though so there shouldn't be any lingering problems.

Spookcane said:

Trumaine had an off-field issue and Malcolm just didn't like the school. Both are very good kids though so there shouldn't be any lingering problems.

True true...

I hoping in good faith that we continue to have a pipeline with all the "Elite" schools in dade county. Killian and the Ridge back in the days (97-99) had some series Div 1 prospects. We have Keep them boys in our backyard.

Yea buddy.
Also, after further research on these two studs (Irvin and Johnson), it appears as if both played at Richmond Heights optimist.

Confirmed... I found this clip from their optimist days. #4 Johnson and #2 is Irvin... i wondered why they are attending different HS. In any case, primetime Jonhson is taking off at the 1:31 mark of this video and Irvin trucks a kid over..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwdPORIAxkg&feature=related

some info from a 24/7 article on his feelings toward Miami

“I grew up a Miami fan,” Johnson said. “I like the history of Miami, Ed Reed, and Ray Lewis. Ed Reed was a hawk. I’ve got his picture of him on my phone.”

Advertisement
Back