KILLER ATTITUDE

Advertisement
1606533543952.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'M not critizing our team but you all NOTICED that there is no killer instinct . It's like we are just on neutral and going with the flow. We need: ED REED attitude.
You are wrong, I’ve been told thru dumb and ?? votes we are wrong.

We are firing on all cylinders in our mindset and in-sync with our talent were poised to run the table and zero in on OB date with solid gators win.

GOCANES

Dude.

Have you seen the 4th quarter of our games?
Those teams were terrible, please imagine what ND whom many here say have offense troubles with QB and there D is terrible LMAO.

Those win ALL are normal dropped passes and called back holding calls they weren’t though I get it.

We are NOT right in anyway to slug it out with big power teams our MINDSET STINKS .

One player kept us in these games KING that’s it.

We are not anywhere near a focused strong team.

Do people here really think we’re mentally tough ?????

YOU cannot play like this and don’t see a RECKONING coming.

OOOPS sorry I stepped into common sense , I stand corrected.

This is how we win now last second Hail Mary passes , wait till GT WF NC and gators in OB get a dose of our iron clad mindset 🙌🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
My we have fallen here on CIS to settle fir last second wins against mediocre teams.

Please step back and REALLY look please dust off the sand and look 👀.

Br honest with yourself and team YES we have awesome talent BUT the control center is stuck on ENABLE ME I have the U on my helmet.

True wholehearted ownership players don’t need to be motivated by coaches NEVER had to , we just need to snap the ball .

BUT we have head case issues and will continue to show.

1-2 years we’ll make a run when ENABLING is purged, couple stragglers left causing issues.

GOCANES

We're doing the best we can with what we have. We had players out from Covid protocols our last two games. Its difficult to have a killer instinct in those situations. We were at full strength and firing on all cylinders when we played FSU. They would probably disagree disagree with OP.

We're doing the best we can with what we have. We had players out from Covid protocols our last two games. Its difficult to have a killer instinct in those situations. We were at full strength and firing on all cylinders when we played FSU. They would probably disagree disagree with OP.
Spot on first sentence , I believe we are loaded and deep with talent.
Other teams are dealing with same issues, it’s how you respond to adversity.
I just can’t handle penalties and drops on key plays, this tells me focus issues with pressure packed situations.

The playmaker mentioned constantly we must stay focused in success as in failure don’t allow it to get in your head till you win the ring.

Example:
We make a huge catch or run WHY make a scene getting in opponents grill?
And the same if opponents makes big plays why respond with targeting late hits.

FOCUS The Playmaker tries to get this in players heads.

You go 100% till whistle blows jog back to huddle NO dancing or pushing stay FOCUS.
YES the Playmaker dance , but his game was so far in the heavens he could do it and refocus in seconds his mindset like granite rock.

The teams that do this WINS .

I was watching ND there eyes hardly blinked there minds locked on auto focused pilot , keep banging pounding as a unit.

Did anyone watch there eyes , everyone wide eyed locked in never once responding to outside opponents interference period.

Zach Thomas:

When I stop thinking about the outside of my mind I’ll dominate this game.

I watched King always elevating his focus abilities, what an awesome example .

It’s so strong it carries a whole team , it does get very exhausting though he is a human mortal.

Who can pick him up if he falls , that’s the question, we should think about that .

All will come out in the last (3) games.

GOCANES

Advertisement
It would be nice to see our Canes finally show up in all three phases of the game and dominate from beginning to end.

But let's face it, after the season we had last year 7-1 with a lot of close wins is what I expected our ceiling could be and I hope that we continue to find ways to win no matter how we do it.

Just win.

Worst fanbase in the country. I’ve never encountered fans that would much rather be proven right with their shít takes about the coach than have the team they allegedly root for succeed. Look at any thread, like this 1, and you will see the same losers saying the same shït. These the same bums that advocate hiring Mario or some other mediocre corch and then talk about killer instinct. GtFOH

Somehow this board is worse than it was this time last year. You’d think we were 1-7 the way these pussies post.

Advertisement
Back