Kill Trolls Dead Thread

What if there are mods on this forum who derail threads with worthless side conversations at a higher rate than most trolls or perceived agitators? What if the mods are in fact the biggest impediment for the exchange & flow of diverse opinions & perspectives on this forum?

I think if these so called "mods" had any self-respect, integrity, or character they would just banish or exile themselves. But when you're really nothing more than a Shyster, it's obviously a very tall order.
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
What if there are mods on this forum who derail threads with worthless side conversations at a higher rate than most trolls or perceived agitators? What if the mods are in fact the biggest impediment for the exchange & flow of diverse opinions & perspectives on this forum?

I think if these so called "mods" had any self-respect, integrity, or character they would just banish or exile themselves. But when you're really nothing more than a Shyster, it's obviously a very tall order.
t6lejo9HE0n7DhV99w.gif

That you, Mike Lindell?

Well, then they'd be maudes.
So when I was on the Covid Board, there was talk about how it was all peaceful and amicable in the discussions until a few posters showed back up recently. I said just ban them from the Covid Board - end of problems. I had no idea who they are or what their politics were.

Fast forward to now in the #KTDT. It’s been mostly peaceful in here too and then I see a poster show up and start in on Mods. I mean, I’m a Maude anyhow so I don’t care but I could’ve sworn I saw that same poster in that Covid thread???

1B9145A4-39A1-41AD-BCD1-E1BD5012D502.gif

Advertisement
So when I was on the Covid Board, there was talk about how it was all peaceful and amicable in the discussions until a few posters showed back up recently. I said just ban them from the Covid Board - end of problems. I had no idea who they are or what their politics were.

Fast forward to now in the #KTDT. It’s been mostly peaceful in here too and then I see a poster show up and start in on Mods. I mean, I’m a Maude anyhow so I don’t care but I could’ve sworn I saw that same poster in that Covid thread???

View attachment 152106
That's a strange coincidence. Unless...

View attachment 152106
That's a strange coincidence. Unless...
Dude is a predator.

View attachment 152106
Remarkable as it is predictable.

Just one of a few, that upon their return, you'll see fires start over this and that, blah, blah, blah.

I said it weeks ago how the dialogue was fairly respectful with a few 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻 missing and licking their well earned wounds.

Let's see what happens when they forget, because they just can't help themselves.

They really can't.

Advertisement
Remarkable as it is predictable.

Just one of a few, that upon their return, you'll see fires start over this and that, blah, blah, blah.

I said it weeks ago how the dialogue was fairly respectful with a few 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻 missing and licking their well earned wounds.

Let's see what happens when they forget, because they just can't help themselves.

They really can't.
The patience demonstrated by those fine Maude’s and Mods on the Covid Board will not be extended in the form of a cowering courtesy by moi in the #KTDT because of cries from the instigators of horrible Maude’s silencing of their shîtty dialogue which isn’t much more than baiting other posters. I feed on that type of sniveling. It’s like blood in the water for me.

I’ve already taken the problem out of this thread and I would recommend the same on that other board.

The patience demonstrated by those fine Maude’s and Mods on the Covid Board will not be extended in the form of a cowering courtesy by moi in the #KTDT because of cries from the instigators of horrible Maude’s silencing of their shîtty dialogue which isn’t much more than baiting other posters. I feed on that type of sniveling. It’s like blood in the water for me.

I’ve already taken the problem out of this thread and I would recommend the same on that other board.

No worries. I don’t care what you think nor do I care about having dialogue with board terrorists - especially in my thread. I’ve done here what those fine Mods and Maudes should do on the Covid Board.

👇

6D4DF21A-F8EC-4857-B344-1DCB78A9C3CA.jpeg

Advertisement

That's very nice of you to put up a public notice.

Juan_Perón_(cropped).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back