Kill Trolls Dead Thread

It felt like he was insisting on his God-given right to go at people regardless of the impacts to what we as the Maude’s, who previously rescued him from D$’s permaban, are trying to do to improve the environment here. D$ was right. Juice wasn’t worth the squeeze at a certain point so…

View attachment 151214
You bringing it hard con El Jefe Franco!!

Advertisement
NOOOOO!

Is it? I coukd of sworn Franco ****o!

I thought the collared olive branches were Espana circa 1900s and not Chilly Chile circa 1950s.

I'm usually so good with my meglomaniacal dictators (birds of a feather ya know).

I am so ashamed.
90D1B20E-C232-4803-8993-2306307396E2.jpeg

Advertisement
@Empirical Cane , one guy I’ve been reading about is Videla who ruled in Argentina. Pretty awful person.
Jorge was no saint. He is to be lauded however, for famously taking full responsibility for his subordinates' actions when they eventually tried him.

Funny how he took power as a dictator, from the Peron line of dictators/questionable leadership line...

those cats run in small worlds...

Jorge was no saint. He is to be lauded however, for famously taking full responsibility for his subordinates' actions when they eventually tried him.

Funny how he took power as a dictator, from the Peron line of dictators/questionable leadership line...

those cats run in small worlds...
Yeah, I was reading how he said everyone was following his orders and it fell on him. Kind of a stand up guy for a wretched dictator. Not the type to turn state’s evidence if he’s in your mafia crew. The baby **** is pretty evil though. He overthrew one on the Perón women, right? Was Isabel Perón’s second wife?

Advertisement
Yeah, I was reading how he said everyone was following his orders and it fell on him. Kind of a stand up guy for a wretched dictator. Not the type to turn state’s evidence if he’s in your mafia crew. The baby **** is pretty evil though. He overthrew one on the Perón women, right? Was Isabel Perón’s second wife?
Si. Third/fourth/fifth or something.

I don't know that Videla was evil per se (although granted fine line). More crocodile or great white shark. He felt like he knew best, felt dissidents were a threat, and he acted (brutally) in ways he rhought best.

If you are going to run cool, ya gotta run heavy fuel.

Si. Third/fourth/fifth or something.

I don't know that Videla was evil per se (although granted fine line). More crocodile or great white shark. He felt like he knew best, felt dissidents were a threat, and he acted (brutally) in ways he rhought best.

If you are going to run cool, ya gotta run heavy fuel.
That’s what these guys do so…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back