Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Canesinsight is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

Love you too.
miniGif_20200422172516.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No one is forced to come in here and post in this thread or even read it. I am terribly sorry - not really - if it appears on your forum list and you don’t want to see it. If you can weather bAndrew’s ads, I’m sure you can handle this just fine.

Advertisement
Thread Ban - No Mercy, Sweep the Leg
What if there are mods on this forum who derail threads with worthless side conversations at a higher rate than most trolls or perceived agitators? What if the mods are in fact the biggest impediment for the exchange & flow of diverse opinions & perspectives on this forum?

I think if these so called "mods" had any self-respect, integrity, or character they would just banish or exile themselves. But when you're really nothing more than a Shyster, it's obviously a very tall order.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What if there are mods on this forum who derail threads with worthless side conversations at a higher rate than most trolls or perceived agitators? What if the mods are in fact the biggest impediment for the exchange & flow of diverse opinions & perspectives on this forum?

I think if these so called "mods" had any self-respect, integrity, or character they would just banish or exile themselves. But when you're really nothing more than a Shyster, it's obviously a very tall order.
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

1629150902181.gif

Well, then they'd be maudes.

Advertisement
Back