Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I kept it in this thread so the rest of the board is unscathed.

A live look-in. That's me on the left, Empirical on the right.

1623786867610.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you 2 can do this, you can have a truce.

I left him alone for a while. I have even ignored a bunch of his "ghost/you ran away/I destroyed you" postings since then.

I would just like to see him stop lying about "I acknowledged my name is Jeff, thus my identity was fair game". I don't give a rat's **** about his p-analytics.

I grew up under Reagan, where peace is achieved via an arms race. I guarantee I have more firepower than he does, but I don't feel the need to "drive him from this organization" or "grind him into dust". If he chooses respect, I can reciprocate.

I am a very reasonable, fair, and honest person.

I left him alone for a while. I have even ignored a bunch of his "ghost/you ran away/I destroyed you" postings since then.

I would just like to see him stop lying about "I acknowledged my name is Jeff, thus my identity was fair game". I don't give a rat's **** about his p-analytics.

I grew up under Reagan, where peace is achieved via an arms race. I guarantee I have more firepower than he does, but I don't feel the need to "drive him from this organization" or "grind him into dust". If he chooses respect, I can reciprocate.

Your firepower? Don't mistake you wearing Iron Man underoos with having any actual ability.

Bring it on.

You will be given no quarter.

In fact, I kinda enjoy your threat. Like when a 5 year old gets all huffy puffy.

Don't go and run to the mods again crying! Whatever shall I do!!??

Last edited:
Advertisement
So, you read that and interpreted it as a challenge?

Now I see why you mistakenly thought my name was Jeff. You have zero reading comprehension.
Just so that you don't get away with your usual parsing...👇

Post in thread 'Kill Trolls Dead Thread' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/kill-trolls-dead-thread.154658/post-5238559

"...
TheOriginalCane said:

... "

👆
"...
Your firepower? Don't mistake you wearing Iron Man underoos with having any actual ability.

Bring it on.

In fact, I kinda enjoy your threat. Like when a 5 year old gets all huffy puffy.

... "

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bring it on.

Oh, so now you are going back to edit your posting to seem more reasonable? Hilarious.

Yeah, I quoted the original, in full, above.

All that "Iron Man underoos" and "I kinda enjoy your threat" and "don't go and run to the mods again crying" is after-the-fact CGI to make the "Zack Snyder cut" of your original posting.

The one thing you couldn't do is edit my post to include any sort of threat. Again, if you read my post as a "threat", then you are the one with the problem.

Oh, so now you are going back to edit your posting to seem more reasonable? Hilarious.

Yeah, I quoted the original, in full, above.

All that "Iron Man underoos" and "I kinda enjoy your threat" and "don't go and run to the mods again crying" is after-the-fact CGI to make the "Zack Snyder cut" of your original posting.

The one thing you couldn't do is edit my post to include any sort of threat. Again, if you read my post as a "threat", then you are the one with the problem.
One has a problem.

HINT: Not me.

Advertisement
Back