Kill Trolls Dead Thread

PoRsters in here on a message board, gotta love it:

Sad Baby GIF

stay strong kids, the real world its even tougher than this

Advertisement
PoRsters in here on a message board, gotta love it:

Sad Baby GIF

stay strong kids, the real world its even tougher than this

Yet you make posts to get attention from grown men on a message board, trying so hard you get banned weekly. While having an unhealthy amount of posts daily. That tells me you aren’t in the real world. It tells me you have a huge hole in your life that needs filled by other grown men. You think it’s cute but it’s really sad, but ignorance is bliss. Go get your attention boo thing. Do you.

Yet you make posts to get attention from grown men on a message board, trying so hard you get banned weekly. While having an unhealthy amount of posts daily. That tells me you aren’t in the real world. It tells me you have a huge hole in your life that needs filled by other grown men. You think it’s cute but it’s really sad, but ignorance is bliss. Go get your attention boo thing. Do you.
OK, when they ban me again (IF they do, LOL) the parade will be glorious here.

You do miss one fact though, I treat posters here like they treat me. I get along with 95% here, have civil discussions. BUT you a prick, I'm a prick, it's easy really.

Advertisement

You do miss one fact though, I treat posters here like they treat me. I get along with 95% here, have civil discussions. BUT you a prick, I'm a prick, it's easy really.

Lmao you were forgotten within hours. Unless you think a few posts pointing out the fact you’re an ignorant dunce a parade.

You epitomize the word delusional

Advertisement
Advertisement

No. You're just a prick, independent of what anyone else does or says.

No it's true, you just don't see it...... but I surely get your goat riled up chap

GIF by Random Goat

Nobody is riled.

I can sit here at work, making simple observations about who on this board is an ****hole, without a single spike in my blood pressure. It's second nature.

I've observed and identified website ****holes like you for 25 years. You're not special, no matter what lies your mommy told you.

Advertisement
Nobody is riled.

I can sit here at work, making simple observations about who on this board is an ****hole, without a single spike in my blood pressure. It's second nature.

I've observed and identified website ****holes like you for 25 years. You're not special, no matter what lies your mommy told you.
and I can spot soft shouldered whiny sissies just as fast, I see you champ

Advertisement
Back