Kill Trolls Dead Thread

He has multiple user banned names. He’s obsessed with Matt Diesel aka @Mklein13

These are just a few of them:

View attachment 147163
Well since he snitched on @Mklein13 NarcosCane fits him to a T.... The little C*nt started in on me...but of course I put him in his snitching place quickly...Lol at his So-called Uncle coached DBs at UM....until @Rellyrell put him in his place....

Advertisement
Advertisement
The best thing about being BAND is seeing the soft shouldered types you KNOW whined to maudes celebrate it like they defeated the Evil Empire. Speaks volumes about them. BUT, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vader darth GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
The best thing about being BAND is seeing the soft shouldered types you KNOW whined to maudes celebrate it like they defeated the Evil Empire. Speaks volumes about them. BUT, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vader darth GIF

Nobody whined or celebrated to the Maudes about you. That's your own toxic narcissism tricking you into believing that you matter to anyone on this board.

You'll be gone again soon, you have zero self-control and infinite hatred for Miami and Miami fans.

Nobody whined or celebrated to the Maudes about you. That's your own toxic narcissism tricking you into believing that you matter to anyone on this board.

You'll be gone again soon, you have zero self-control and infinite hatred for Miami and Miami fans.
fainting goat GIF

Advertisement

vader darth GIF

You’re a punk that used a racist slur like it was nothing, and then doubled down it.

Have some humility and STFU.

Advertisement
The tears of the Soft Shouldered Gang are flowing!!!!!!!!!!!

COME TO ME my meek, whiny individuals, COME!!!!!!!!!!!

come here fox tv GIF by loveconnectionfox

Advertisement
Back