Kill Trolls Dead Thread

So they’re annoying as **** when they do that and always have been. My family left NY in the 40’s for Miami Beach and never looked back. I get to college in DC and all I hear is a bunch of New Yorkers talking non-stop about how much greater NY and New Yorkers are than everywhere and everyone else, including Miami. I laughed at those NY cucks.
If I had a nickel for every time I've told a New Yorker to go **** themself, I'd be on the Forbes list.

Advertisement
Nice save. No one has 50k+ posts. Anyhow, surprisingly to me, and while not all agree, some of the best posters here said to leave you be so there’s that. You’re welcome to stay or go as you choose

I never wanted that Ohio Taint homer to leave, I actually enjoyed my interactions with him. Mainly because I was constantly busting his balls.

Apparently people from Youngstown can’t engage in that kind of banter, they’re too sensitive from living in such an upscale place

@RVACane ....when my parents divorced and me..my sister and Mom moved to S Fl from NY in 74....so did a million other NYers....Lol....from the moment I moved to Ft Myers/Cape Coral...all my friends were NYers...and New Jersey guys...but we all embraced S Fl....I only lived in Miami for 3yrs in the Mid 80s...but know it like the back of my hand....
In my experience, yankees who move and actually embrace Florida (or anywhere in the South for that matter) are the exception. So good on you.

I never wanted that Ohio Taint homer to leave, I actually enjoyed my interactions with him. Mainly because I was constantly busting his balls.

Apparently people from Youngstown can’t engage in that kind of banter, they’re too sensitive from living in such an upscale place
I hope he stays around. He isn’t mean but he’s more popular telling Gino stories than talking about O$U being great.

I hope he stays around. He isn’t mean but he’s more popular telling Gino stories than talking about O$U being great.

He can come or he can go. Like I said before, I didn’t want his *** banned, the only justification was a simple thread band for him for derailing. But I’m not gonna beg him to stay either. Thats up to him.

That’s what message boards are about, you put your big boy pants on and be ready to go. It’s a sports fan message site, not a cross stitching help site. We’re not teenage girls with sensitive psyches that have to be molly coddled.

Anyway, I think he’s got me on ignore, so it really doesn’t matter what I post to him. He couldn’t handle somebody coming right at him I suppose.

You can pretty much count on me go at somebody that comes on here and automatically insists that he be treated with respect and reverence, like he’s Jimmy Johnson or somebody, just cause he’s got a couple of pictures with Gino, and then constantly pimps Ohio State, the Big Ten, Gene Smith, etc. How did he actually expect people were going to react to those types of posts?

There’s only one @caneinorlando and Youngstown2.0 ain’t it.

Advertisement
He can come or he can go. Like I said before, I didn’t want his *** banned, the only justification was a simple thread band for him for derailing. But I’m not gonna beg him to stay either. Thats up to him.

That’s what message boards are about, you put your big boy pants on and be ready to go. It’s a sports fan message site, not a cross stitching help site. We’re not teenage girls with sensitive psyches that have to be molly coddled.

Anyway, I think he’s got me on ignore, so it really doesn’t matter what I post to him. He couldn’t handle somebody coming right at him I suppose.

You can pretty much count on me go at somebody that comes on here and automatically insists that he be treated with respect and reverence, like he’s Jimmy Johnson or somebody, just cause he’s got a couple of pictures with Gino, and then constantly pimps Ohio State, the Big Ten, Gene Smith, etc. How did he actually expect people were going to react to those types of posts?

There’s only one @caneinorlando and Youngstown2.0 ain’t it.
He may have you on ignore but it must have started after this post unless he’s cheating by peeking. Lol.

You’re not close to the most ignored though but the 3 most Reported posters on here are you, @caneinorlando and.....

me.... and the number one guy has almost as many reports as the next two combined. Lol.

He may have you on ignore but it must have started after this post unless he’s cheating by peeking. Lol.

You’re not close to the most ignored though but the 3 most Reported posters on here are you, @caneinorlando and.....

me.... and the number one guy has almost as many reports as the next two combined. Lol.
My new name will be "CaneinReportVille"

Am I number one?
53642CF4-0A5E-4BA4-8203-4D97E8BFD7E2.gif

The only reason I've been Reported so much, is because my soon to be ex-neighbor's name is Karen.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back