Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You are an exceptional dude though.
@RVACane ....when my parents divorced and me..my sister and Mom moved to S Fl from NY in 74....so did a million other NYers....Lol....from the moment I moved to Ft Myers/Cape Coral...all my friends were NYers...and New Jersey guys...but we all embraced S Fl....I only lived in Miami for 3yrs in the Mid 80s...but know it like the back of my hand....

Advertisement
I'm all about NYC...My sister lives there..and I have a family member who has a company in Manhattan....but I've been in Fl the better part of 46yrs....
I feel like with all the family I have here in SFl, if I want from Philly, I'd be from SFl, no cap. I have family from Duval to Key West and West along the 10 to Crawfordville and Pensacola.

I'm all about NYC...My sister lives there..and I have a family member who has a company in Manhattan....but I've been in Fl the better part of 46yrs....
I’ve lived in TN for 37 years now and still consider myself a Floridian so I can surely understand the connection to one’s birthplace. More so than when I was a kid and wondered why “northerners” always seemed to miss their birthplaces.

I’ve lived in TN for 37 years now and still consider myself a Floridian so I can surely understand the connection to one’s birthplace. More so than when I was a kid and wondered why “northerners” always seemed to miss their birthplaces.
Which part of TN?

Advertisement
Wait, I'm just catching up on this thread. Haven't read it in a few months. There is someone else who grew up in Youngstown (used to battle Gary, Indiana yearly for homicides per capita) on this board. All the Pelini's suck & Ohio State is a safety school for those who can't be admitted to somewhere better. And now live in New York. I've hit the daily double. To be fair New York is the best. There's a reason we're the capital of the world & pretty much the center of everything...
Go drink from the Hudson you shoe maker.....

I get the feeling were are about to start an East Coast vs West Coast rapper throwdown.

I know, I know. When you think of the world's leading authority on rapper's beefing, you think of the Empirical One.

Guilty as charged.

Advertisement
Go to Kansas City and you will see why I miss Philadelphia.

Advertisement
As
Wait, I'm just catching up on this thread. Haven't read it in a few months. There is someone else who grew up in Youngstown (used to battle Gary, Indiana yearly for homicides per capita) on this board. All the Pelini's suck & Ohio State is a safety school for those who can't be admitted to somewhere better. And now live in New York. I've hit the daily double. To be fair New York is the best. There's a reason we're the capital of the world & pretty much the center of everything...
As a Philadelphian....

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

You would understand. But aye frfr I love NY.

Advertisement
Back