Kill Trolls Dead Thread

New guy named @Knotsy, we see you.

watching you meet the parents GIF
That's really weird but ok.

Hi.

Advertisement
@Bernie 2-0 , you’ve been accused by the CIS Kangaroo Court of the Unjust Inquisition of high trolling crimes against the House of Androol You have been accused of entering the shores of CIS without proper documentation aboard the SS Androol and evidence for s hereby submitted in the form of your poRsting record your latest performance in the King is returning thread.

How do you plead?

@JeddTheFisch @JeddTheFisch @JD08 @South Side Chi Cane @1LuvCane @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @Go Canes!! @The Franchise please feel free to add testimony before Judge b @Andrew.

@Bernie 2-0 , you’ve been accused by the CIS Kangaroo Court of the Unjust Inquisition of high trolling crimes against the House of Androol You have been accused of entering the shores of CIS without proper documentation aboard the SS Androol and evidence for s hereby submitted in the form of your poRsting record your latest performance in the King is returning thread.

How do you plead?

@JeddTheFisch @JeddTheFisch @JD08 @South Side Chi Cane @1LuvCane @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @Go Canes!! @The Franchise please feel free to add testimony before Judge b @Andrew.
Read his history. Open and shut. The guy has ran Torreta's legacy through the muck...

Advertisement

How do you plead?

I am waiting on advice from my cousel

How do you plead?

I am awaiting advice from my legal counsel, Michael Cohen, another great Hurricane fan. I’ve only been to 6 NC games but I’m not a fan because I think Manny and Blake are frauds and I know exactly what Alonzo had in mind to get the program headed in the right direction. Get your followers together and do whatever you please. I call them as I see them and the UNC game was the final straw. UM quit and in my world that is inexcusable from the top down.

How do you plead?

He’s obviously a total fraud. Don’t really care what happens to him.

What did he do this time? I can't view that search link. What term did your search?

Advertisement
I am waiting on advice from my cousel

I am awaiting advice from my legal counsel, Michael Cohen, another great Hurricane fan. I’ve only been to 6 NC games but I’m not a fan because I think Manny and Blake are frauds and I know exactly what Alonzo had in mind to get the program headed in the right direction. Get your followers together and do whatever you please. I call them as I see them and the UNC game was the final straw. UM quit and in my world that is inexcusable from the top down.
I see nothing wrong with this opinion. His constant attempts to bolster his goofy opinions by pointing out Gino is his cousin makes him look like a butt load.

He comes off like a wormy sycophant, but he should be allowed to be critical of crappy coaching. His opinion that Manure and Blake are garbage is completely justified. You can't just start banning guys for expressing dissatisfaction with coaches and the AD.

Now you’re bringing up Michael Cohen to a college friend - to a guy who hung out with and drink with him many times talking about all kinds of thing?

Let me tell you what Michael would tell me to tell you.

View attachment 138903
You've given a lot more leeway to a lot worse louts than this dude. Guys on here doxxing people and allowed back after a week off. Dudes with the sole intent of causing strife given a week off. This guy's just a sorry sycophant.

I see nothing wrong with this opinion. His constant attempts to bolster his goofy opinions by pointing out Gino is his cousin makes him look like a butt load.

He comes off like a wormy sycophant, but he should be allowed to be critical of crappy coaching. His opinion that Manure and Blake are garbage is completely justified. You can't just start banning guys for expressing dissatisfaction with coaches and the AD.
I mean I thought you thought he’s a fraud??? You guys can keep him. Idgaf. But he’s not a cane fan. I criticize Manny too but this guy’s not a fan.

Advertisement
I mean I thought you thought he’s a fraud??? You guys can keep him. Idgaf. But he’s not a cane fan. I criticize Manny too but this guy’s not a fan.
I don't think he's a fan either. But neither is 50% of CIS. If you ban him, then ban all those other c-cksuckers and trolls too. Like I said, there's way worse filth on this board than Barney.

I don't think he's a fan either. But neither is 50% of CIS. If you ban him, then ban all those other c-cksuckers and trolls too. Like I said, there's way worse filth on this board than Barney.
I agree. There’s far worse. I think he should stick to his Cousin Vinnie, Gino and Bernie stories and not troll.

As for those others, I’m handcuffed in dealing with them with the expediency that I’d like to. I’ll leave it at that except to say that I’m trying and if it was my call, there’d be another dozen perma-bans on here.

Advertisement

He's not a fraud. His first "allegiance" may not be to UM, but he is a UM-adjacent fan due to family, and he has participated in more UM events than most posters on this site have.

To me, a fraud is someone who doesn't even like or root for UM to succeed, and then ripping UM while pretending to actually give a ****e.

But I do support the efforts to clean up the board and get rid of garbage porsters.

He's not a fraud. His first "allegiance" may not be to UM, but he is a UM-adjacent fan due to family, and he has participated in more UM events than most posters on this site have.

To me, a fraud is someone who doesn't even like or root for UM to succeed, and then ripping UM while pretending to actually give a ****e.

But I do support the efforts to clean up the board and get rid of garbage porsters.
He is a complete fraud and anyone who believes his nonsense is getting snowed.

Advertisement
Back