Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@thisu... this is for u

31480109-4862-4FAF-9AE0-F1D56C0FE8C4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Literally anyone and everyone caping for FSPoo in Noles Tears, FSU DUCKS ANOTHER TEAM, or any similar or other thread should be under investigation right now. And at a minimum, they qualify for Post #2 status. You simply cannot call yourself a fan of this program and show up to this website to defend Forfeit State University for two same-day cancellations under very suspicious circumstances and while their entire program is a giant, unmitigated dumpster fire.

@Juancane , @reformedsteven , @Number1CanesFan , @rch , and any other Forfeit State apologists I am missing, we see you.

Literally anyone and everyone caping for FSPoo in Noles Tears, FSU DUCKS ANOTHER TEAM, or any similar or other thread should be under investigation right now. And at a minimum, they qualify for Post #2 status. You simply cannot call yourself a fan of this program and show up to this website to defend Forfeit State University for two same-day cancellations under very suspicious circumstances and while their entire program is a giant, unmitigated dumpster fire.

@Juancane , @reformedsteven , @Number1CanesFan , @rch , and any other Forfeit State apologists I am missing, we see you.
Cool story, bro.

Why dont you just stfu.........i said i'm not defending Clemson over FSU now or ever. You don't like it, go suck a dikc

Advertisement

I'm just not delusional.

Advertisement
I get it. Objectively is exactly what we need in the derision of our rivals. Because that's precisely what real fans bring to the table -- the talking points of our most hated rivals.
I could care less about FSU until FSU week. I just can't stand all this rhetoric around Covid. First is was masks being politicized. People on here calling other pussies for pushing mask wearing. Now, were calling out teams for not playing a game because of Covid. Enough!!!

Advertisement
Back