Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
CD3F8DE5-7BBC-404A-845E-F64E0F1DCB77.gif

Advertisement
@Mano a Mano are you a local Miami área guy in our area and what do you have to say in response to these allegations by Members of the Kangaroo Court Of the Unjust CIS Inquisition?

Advertisement
I'm just preparing the blockbuster documentary Trollspotting.

I don't go deep.

My friend, you are the Goose to my Maverick. You spot the bogies and I'll hunt those fvckers down.
The only difference is we play shirtless homoerotic futbol instead of shirtless homoerotic volleyball, and I'd never leave your body floating in the Pacific. Never, bro!

Oh, I’m sorry that I asked you who your team is after you joined yesterday and you porsted that. That is clearly indicative of my immaturity. So no answer.

Here’s another question for you - who’s this other poster who shares the same IP address as you?

View attachment 129824
@GentleBreeze91 / @Deaf , you’ve been on the board since I posted this 2nd question and you have not responded. But don’t worry, Mel I’m not going to shoot you...

Igor... chop this piece of Chit

E958B88D-6C16-4882-8EEC-2436A8A58FC7.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 129859

So he’s a gaytor troll and should be banned?
He's a troll for sure. Came in talking **** about Manny and Rumph and then proceed to use Sam Shields as a db who was under developed while at Miami. No real Miami fan wouldn't know Shields was a wr for 3 years and switched to cb his last year at Miami. For ***** sake guy went to the league while Randy was coach. That's a troll reach.

Advertisement
Back