Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You’re wish, and that of @caneinorlando , is my command:

@Fox305...

View attachment 129293
@TheOriginalCane, you were in this exchange. please revisit this post and others and let me know if you think this is a temporary time out troll or a permanent-ban troll...

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane, you were in this exchange. please revisit this post and others and let me know if you think this is a temporary time out troll or a permanent-ban troll...
I’m un-banning @Fox305 . He’s telling the truth about who he is, in my opinion, particularly about being at USC.

That said, his last few posts smacked of troll. It will sort itself out over time.

This is from the end of last year when he said he was at USC Law. Coupled with his degree with his name on it and his screen name, I think he’s likely legit who he says he is...

F4DED8AE-F4DF-4AEF-A5AC-9A3180CAA794.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m un-banning @Fox305 . He’s telling the truth about who he is, in my opinion, particularly about being at USC.

That said, his last few posts smacked of troll. It will sort itself out over time.

This is from the end of last year when he said he was at USC Law. Coupled with his degree with his name on it and his screen name, I think he’s likely legit who he says he is...

View attachment 129294
If nothing else, you are a just and kind overlord.

Mopes are not always trolls. And mopes are fans too, however misguided.

In any case, if he's at USC, all he'll have to watch is Canes football because he won't be watching USC.
He’s elsewhere right now, according to the Androol Tracking Network, but he was at USC when he said he was.

Advertisement
You and I need a Yellow Pages sized coupon book.

How many people going to come with "what are yellow pages?"
You guys do different things. You come at em with the Muppetopian Slaying angle. CIO usually starts out by calling em a wussy spelled with a capital P or a maggot spelled with a capital F - the approaches are way different. Lol

Advertisement
You guys do different things. You come at em with the Muppetopian Slaying angle. CIO usually starts out by calling em a wussy spelled with a capital P or a maggot spelled with a capital F - the approaches are way different. Lol
Yet they both end up in the same place. And that's why I love them.

Advertisement
Back