Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Harris looked good against this competition. But it was UAB. Have they ever beaten a P5 team? I know they've been blown out by Tennessee, A&M, and Florida since starting back up. Miami is supposed to be a top 20 team in talent. 247 has UAB at #96. They don't have a single blue-chip player on their team. I don't think you can take anything away from this game in the running game, because they should run over these 2 and 3 star players. King looks really, really good running the ball, but I do think it's safe to say his 2018 passing stats (since he sucked in 2019 before quitting) were inflated from playing in the AAC.
Who’s your team?

Who’s your team?
Well he is reppin the Jorts here...So I'ts safe to say.......
Gaytor Fan.png

Advertisement
Literally 90% of the comments in that thread said similar things. In fact, the guy I was replying to agreed and said I was saying basically the same thing he did. If you want to settle for mediocrity, you do you. Grow up.
Oh, I’m sorry that I asked you who your team is after you joined yesterday and you porsted that. That is clearly indicative of my immaturity. So no answer.

Here’s another question for you - who’s this other poster who shares the same IP address as you?

224B90B8-CA21-435C-807A-E7BDC3D70619.jpeg

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane, you were in this exchange. please revisit this post and others and let me know if you think this is a temporary time out troll or a permanent-ban troll...

I don't know how this 9-month-old thread got revived, but both Fox305 and miamifan007 should be banned for being liars.

The City of Miami had a signed deal with Hammes to renovate the Orange Bowl. The City of Miami then repudiated that contract and hired Jones Lang LaSalle. Neither UM nor Shalala ever stopped the OB renovations, the City of Miami did that all on its own.

@RVACane, have you met @YoungS?

Should be an execution buffet today. @No_Fly_Zone

The following have crept out from the bridge:

@Mano a Mano
@OhioCanesfan
Yeah, that @Mano a Mano guy showed up the morning after a 31-17 win against a CUSA opponent to start a thread titled, "Weakest Link" and proceed to bash Manny & Co. This definitely isn't his first rodeo. But like most re-tread **** trolls, he exposed himself by sucking off UiF in post #30 of his own thread.

Dude said, "UF CB coaches do a **** of a job developing their CB's. That's part of the reason elite CB's go there." Truth is the majority of those guys are NFL busts. Guy cites to our DB's showing up to the league under-developed, then claims UiF as some shining example.

Tabor just got waived from his second team this summer (2nd round pick busting). Quincy (another 2nd rounder) got traded to the Jests for a late round pick. The Pats traded Duke Dawson (2nd round pick) and a 7th to Denver for a 6th round pick one year after drafting him... not even sure that clown is in the league anymore. Vernon Hargreaves was waived by the Bucs before completing his rookie deal, now on a 1-year "prove it" deal with the Texans. And the guy they claim as their best NFL CB, Jenkins, was kicked off the team. Henderson? Remains to be seen if he lives up to his draft position, but early indications are back-up WRs were taking his lunch and he was pouting like a little girl with sand in his ******.

@RVACane, cut this clown, brother.

Advertisement
Should be an execution buffet today. @No_Fly_Zone

The following have crept out from the bridge:

@Mano a Mano
@OhioCanesfan
Looking into @OhioCanesfan now. He's slightly more subtle, but pretty certain this isn't his first rodeo on CIS. Started the account in late August (better for avoiding suspicion, so I'll give him that). But whenever anyone's first post starts with the words, "I have said it since day one...," my antenna goes up. The rampant speculation that Martell was suspended because "he got caught in a large group or party over labor day," is also incredibly suspicious. Unsolicited comparison of Lashlee to Enos could potentially be overreaction, but it's also suspicious.

@RVACane, this account at least warrants heightened monitoring.

I don't know how this 9-month-old thread got revived, but both Fox305 and miamifan007 should be banned for being liars.

The City of Miami had a signed deal with Hammes to renovate the Orange Bowl. The City of Miami then repudiated that contract and hired Jones Lang LaSalle. Neither UM nor Shalala ever stopped the OB renovations, the City of Miami did that all on its own.

Ok. I haven’t looked at it. Are they intentional liars or are they just wrong?

Advertisement
Yeah, that @Mano a Mano guy showed up the morning after a 31-17 win against a CUSA opponent to start a thread titled, "Weakest Link" and proceed to bash Manny & Co. This definitely isn't his first rodeo. But like most re-tread **** trolls, he exposed himself by sucking off UiF in post #30 of his own thread.

Dude said, "UF CB coaches do a **** of a job developing their CB's. That's part of the reason elite CB's go there." Truth is the majority of those guys are NFL busts. Guy cites to our DB's showing up to the league under-developed, then claims UiF as some shining example.

Tabor just got waived from his second team this summer (2nd round pick busting). Quincy (another 2nd rounder) got traded to the Jests for a late round pick. The Pats traded Duke Dawson (2nd round pick) and a 7th to Denver for a 6th round pick one year after drafting him... not even sure that clown is in the league anymore. Vernon Hargreaves was waived by the Bucs before completing his rookie deal, now on a 1-year "prove it" deal with the Texans. And the guy they claim as their best NFL CB, Jenkins, was kicked off the team. Henderson? Remains to be seen if he lives up to his draft position, but early indications are back-up WRs were taking his lunch and he was pouting like a little girl with sand in his ******.

@RVACane, cut this clown, brother.
This is excellent work.

Ok. I haven’t looked at it. Are they intentional liars or are they just wrong?

It is a bit difficult to pin down. Remember, this was 9 months ago, so much of the commentary (particularly by miamifan007) was p-analytical in nature (anti-Shalala).

In particular, miamifan007 posted some random article by "Drew Maglio" which was equally incorrect.

For the record, here is the document from the City of Miami where they broke the contract that they had with Hammes to renovate the Orange Bowl:

It is a bit difficult to pin down. Remember, this was 9 months ago, so much of the commentary (particularly by miamifan007) was p-analytical in nature (anti-Shalala).

In particular, miamifan007 posted some random article by "Drew Maglio" which was equally incorrect.

For the record, here is the document from the City of Miami where they broke the contract that they had with Hammes to renovate the Orange Bowl:

So have they shown up again recently? If not, we can wait until they do.

Advertisement
Back