Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
agreed. didn't he **** his face up with plastic surgery or something? I remember him going really disturbing looking.
He had a unique rough and scarred complexion. No matter space, fantasy, or terror genres--Richard Lynch brought the campy b-movie villain with vin and vigor.

Held in same regard as John Saxon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I paradoxically have had a soft spot for Jagr. But I understand the issues he causes.
I was actually torn. I deleted my post but I wanted your input on whether you or Androol have any sentimental attachment to him. I was really hoping for a classic Jagr grammar/spelling correction and some classic Jagr City of Miami hate speech.

@RVA Cane , have you met Calvin? He's Mike Norvell's #1 fan...

Looks like he went on a personal insult binge and got an infraction and a system banD.

You’ve been in Post #2 as a Mongoloid ever since you started trouble in this thread originally. We’ve all seen the asinine comments you’ve posted on the board multiple times. I’ve left you alone but if you’re gonna start back up in here, congratulations, I just gave you 2 infractions and from now on I’m sweeping the leg on you out there.
Mom always said just be patient and good things will come. Men aren’t born to greatness, Worthy men have it thrust upon them. Keep up the good work RVA.

Advertisement
@RVA Cane, have you met @OhioCanesfan? We've seen him before.

1599056214529.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are monitoring the situation.
There have been posters reply-banned from that board previously from way back who have asked me about being unbanned. Who should I direct them to? I don’t really go near that board.

Advertisement
Back