Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I don't think Finebum has any affiliation with the ****** community but could be wrong. He's definitely from Memphis, and I recall reading somewhere that he is involved in one of those Evangelical/athletic groups like Athletes in Action or FCA. I could be wrong on the latter, though, as I don't typically research celebs' religiosity. I tend to only notice it when they pound their chest about it constantly a la Timmy Teblow.
He wrote this article so I guess I have to accept it as fact...

Advertisement
Remember when Finebaum called our university 'third world' and a 'dumpster fire'? Remember when he had to wear the chain in humiliation and in shame after Notre Dame?

If theres anybody that deserves to be put on blast on this board, its THAT ************. He looks like a giant ****, but unlike a giant ****, hes such an ugly giant **** no woman wants to **** him.

...Doesn't matter if hes ****** or whatever. He's probably one of those guys in the media when Sean Taylor died, thought "Well I'm not surprised, he was a thug."

....I still haven't watched PTI after that. Pieces of ****....

Advertisement
61940099-8B53-4579-8350-09901275CCB3.png

He wrote this article so I guess I have to accept it as fact...

Pretty sure Moses said something like you can’t be ****** if the only thing you worship is Saban’s ****. Also, his wife isn’t ****** and kids were not raised ******.

Finebaum has a tendency to play his ******-upbringing card after instances where he goes off script and says something completely false and bigoted whether it be “blacks were never oppressed”, or the “civil war wasn’t about slavery”, or “If the South would have one” is an innocent song that everyone loves, or Miami is 3rd world program...

I think he penned that after saying some dumb **** about blacks not being oppressed or the civil war started at the War of 1812.

He’s an assclown. Here is an example of him going off script...

Pretty sure Moses said something like you can’t be ****** if the only thing you worship is Saban’s ****. Also, his wife isn’t ****** and kids were not raised ******.

Finebaum has a tendency to play his ******-upbringing card after instances where he goes off script and says something completely false and bigoted whether it be “blacks were never oppressed”, or the “civil war wasn’t about slavery”, or “If the South would have one” is an innocent song that everyone loves, or Miami is 3rd world program...

I think he penned that after saying some dumb **** about blacks not being oppressed or the civil war started at the War of 1812.

He’s a disgrace. After what ****** people have experienced in other places, he shouldn’t be repeating abhorrent viewpoints that minimize the suffering of others in a similar light.

As an aside, as it relates to part of your post, I’m very ****** culturally but neither of my wives, ex or present, has been ****** nor were my kids raised ******.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Acts 5:14

Advertisement
Back