Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
giphy.gif

He might be a little off to one side, but what put him over the edge?

Oh, was it the deleted post?
I think so. I saw his apology and then later noticed he joined the band. Am only guessing at what happened tho. So much is hitting the forums I don't have time to keep up. I'm getting behind and it aint the kind I want.

Advertisement
I think so. I saw his apology and then later noticed he joined the band. Am only guessing at what happened tho. So much is hitting the forums I don't have time to keep up. I'm getting behind and it aint the kind I want.
I just saw it. It was deleted. He basically questioned how a Yankee J-boy like Finebaum ended up where he’s at or something. Obviously, I don’t appreciate that word choice as a member of the CIS ****** community but whatever - he apologized apparently and sometimes people are ignorant on certain things more than they’re malicious. I don’t know. I don’t know what’s in his heart.

By the way, Finebaum grew up in Memphis and went to Tennessee. Not sure when the family left NY but I consider him to be an SEC slurping jackwad.

I'm pretty sure that if it's not technically a HIPAA violation, its a violation of corporate policy. That's why most EMRs have "break the glass" features.
I didn’t even mention a team. MANY football players visit that ER...... Clowns I tell you....

Advertisement
I just saw it. It was deleted. He basically questioned how a Yankee J-boy like Finebaum ended up where he’s at or something. Obviously, I don’t appreciate that word choice as a member of the CIS ****** community but whatever - he apologized apparently and sometimes people are ignorant on certain things more than they’re malicious. I don’t know. I don’t know what’s in his heart.

By the way, Finebaum grew up in Memphis and went to Tennessee. Not sure when the family left NY but I consider him to be an SEC slurping jackwad.
hmmm.. not cool on his part. But, I think he's a troll for the gaytor so I'm more than ok with him being tossed for any reason. That and finbum and tennessee can go **** themselves with Lucille.

hmmm.. not cool on his part. But, I think he's a troll for the gaytor so I'm more than ok with him being tossed for any reason. That and finbum and tennessee can go **** themselves with Lucille.
He’s back in a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol I am disappoint.
I think it was a system generated ban on points. Obviously if he comes back and starts doing more of that, it could just escalate quickly on the Maude end but I’m hoping that doesn’t happen.

slurping jackwad

Tu es en fuego senor!!!!

I don't think Finebum has any affiliation with the ****** community but could be wrong. He's definitely from Memphis, and I recall reading somewhere that he is involved in one of those Evangelical/athletic groups like Athletes in Action or FCA. I could be wrong on the latter, though, as I don't typically research celebs' religiosity. I tend to only notice it when they pound their chest about it constantly a la Timmy Teblow.

Advertisement
Back