Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Lol. You must know I’m playing around.

I know that YOU are. And I know that the written word may not convey sarcasm. When I said "Why do I need to respond", it was not defensive, it was more like this:

1597244804839.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not want to be a part of the Balkanization of my thread.
I'm good with it, you know I have mad respect for you.

I have no problems playing along with the Mock Trial of TOC For ****es And Giggles, as it looks like our regularly-scheduled football may yet be cancelled.

1597246798012.png

I'm like Switzerland. I don't start nothing, but I'm heavily armed just in case.

I saw you go off on that one dude a couple of days ago.

I'm expecting a zombie apocalypse, there is something in the water. We've got lurkers/sleeper cell/frustrated dudes attacking some of the nicest people on CIS (JD08, Cribby, Liberty City El), and nobody does anything.

Don't even get me started on the name-calling directed towards the players. "Stupid", "traitor", "coward", and those are just some of the more polite words.

At least I understand Justin Marshall taking the money and putting up with Gaytor fan abuse based on skin color, while certain Miami fans go after the internal organs.

Advertisement
I saw you go off on that one dude a couple of days ago.

I'm expecting a zombie apocalypse, there is something in the water. We've got lurkers/sleeper cell/frustrated dudes attacking some of the nicest people on CIS (JD08, Cribby, Liberty City El), and nobody does anything.

Don't even get me started on the name-calling directed towards the players. "Stupid", "traitor", "coward", and those are just some of the more polite words.

At least I understand Justin Marshall taking the money and putting up with Gaytor fan abuse based on skin color, while certain Miami fans go after the internal organs.
I still should've taken the high road, but every once in a while a dog's gotta snap.

So back on track when is smoovEth getting the axe?
Judge b @Andrew is taking his sweet time on this one. You want more evidence? Fine:

Exhibit F (I think) If he's actually a UM fan on the UGA board because he like Rusty Mansell and isn't trolling (which is absurd, but let's entertain it for 5 seconds), why would he post this: "Foreman to Grayson (bad) but then we get hit with Bowers to UGA (good)." (emphasis added). So now he is representing himself on that board as a UGA fan ("we") and celebrating a top 100 recruit to UGA. Hmm... I thought he was 'all Cane' but only on the UGA board because he loves him some Mansell?

Some more soft-minded jurors might be thinking, maybe he misspoke in this isolated instance, counselor.... Yeah, the thing is, it's not an isolated instance. (See Exhibit G). Here's what he wrote while talking about Kirby: "If Kirby can’t out coach freakin Ed O and Dabo who are a bunch of CEO coaches then we have problems." (emphasis added). Moments later in the same thread, he comes svcking off Mullen's genius coaching (while again claiming to be a UGA fan): "Mullen may be the best x and o’s coach in college football there’s no debating that no matter how much we all hate Florida . His problem is he needs recruiters around him. Our problem is we seem to have a ton of recruiters and lack some of the x and o’s guys but we def took a step in the right direction this off season." (emphasis added). Note some of the responses from the wiser UGA posters on that thread, such as, "The dumbest fuuking thing I’ve ever read. Please delete your account and go back to the Gator board." (emphasis added).

And his favorite move (other than svcking off UiF corches) is the sly bashing of recruits and targets, starting threads on there like this (Exhibit H): "How sold are you guys on him as a player? Do you think he is a solid take or a reach." If you read through that thread, once again you'll see several board members calling him out as a suspect troll, too (like on some of the other links I have furnished, and like a couple of peeps here have supported).

He's a **** plant, plain and simple.

Judge b@Andrew is taking his sweet time on this one. You want more evidence? Fine:

Exhibit F (I think) If he's actually a UM fan on the UGA board because he like Rusty Mansell and isn't trolling (which is absurd, but let's entertain it for 5 seconds), why would he post this: "Foreman to Grayson (bad) but then we get hit with Bowers to UGA (good)." (emphasis added). So now he is representing himself on that board as a UGA fan ("we") and celebrating a top 100 recruit to UGA. Hmm... I thought he was 'all Cane' but only on the UGA board because he loves him some Mansell?

Some more soft-minded jurors might be thinking, maybe he misspoke in this isolated instance, counselor.... Yeah, the thing is, it's not an isolated instance. (See Exhibit G). Here's what he wrote while talking about Kirby: "If Kirby can’t out coach freakin Ed O and Dabo who are a bunch of CEO coaches then we have problems." (emphasis added). Moments later in the same thread, he comes svcking off Mullen's genius coaching (while again claiming to be a UGA fan): "Mullen may be the best x and o’s coach in college football there’s no debating that no matter how much we all hate Florida . His problem is he needs recruiters around him. Our problem is we seem to have a ton of recruiters and lack some of the x and o’s guys but we def took a step in the right direction this off season." (emphasis added). Note some of the responses from the wiser UGA posters on that thread, such as, "The dumbest fuuking thing I’ve ever read. Please delete your account and go back to the Gator board." (emphasis added).

And his favorite move (other than svcking off UiF corches) is the sly bashing of recruits and targets, starting threads on there like this (Exhibit H): "How sold are you guys on him as a player? Do you think he is a solid take or a reach." If you read through that thread, once again you'll see several board members calling him out as a suspect troll, too (like on some of the other links I have furnished, and like a couple of peeps here have supported).

He's a **** plant, plain and simple.

I was satisfied with just this bit of stupidity but you just destroyed his CIS soul
3E6582CC-B9F5-4854-9972-432E0D0B21AF.jpeg

Advertisement
@Andrew @IndayArtHauz , I just rejected this attempt below to blend further into the board

@No_Fly_Zone what says you?

View attachment 127267
This is a clear attempt to cover his tracks now that his trolling antics have been uncovered and well documented. He's basically got pending charges and trying to jump bail.

Luckily, the man @RVA Cane is a wise and savvy veteran who is not easily confounded by the likes of such blatant, amateur trolls.

As a side note, I told ya'll the trolls would be quick to utilize this change of username stuff. Stay vigilant, my friend!

Advertisement
C'mon man, I'm trying to get a conviction here.

let it go GIF

OK, I just thought the conviction and the name change were two separate things.

I'M ON TEAM NO_FLY_ZONE. Show Smooth the door.

By the way, back in the day, wasn't there a Rutgers poster on Rivals called "Smooth as Butter"?

Advertisement
Back