Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Androol ‘s sleeping on the job again & I don’t wanna ven have time to fûck so @DBC...

1851148B-B767-4F32-9E3E-E6E54254F8C6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
See @Mackmiller974 , you could be in the clear here. I don’t have a strong opinion on it except that 2 guys derailed that thread.
I suspect @Mackmiller974 just got caught up in a ****fest and was guilty by association. You know how the back and forths can go here. His might have crossed paths with the other guy.

****, I once got a warning for not knowing when to let go once. And I was right then and I'm still right. The other guy eventually ended up band.

I suspect @Mackmiller974 just got caught up in a ****fest and was guilty by association. You know how the back and forths can go here. His might have crossed paths with the other guy.

****, I once got a warning for not knowing when to let go once. And I was right then and I'm still right. The other guy eventually ended up band.
Fair enough. @Mackmiller974 is cleared. @Andrew, case dismissed.

You 110% did the right thing here and what should be done in these situations. Thanks.

Advertisement

I basically just said an opportunity to play CB at Alabama under Saban is a great opportunity and at the CB position they offer better coaching and development. I don't get why everyone freaked out so much. People constantly complain about Rumph and how our CBs are not receiving proper development, yet when I say bama offers Better coaching for CBs I'm treated like public enemy one.

What am I on troll watch for? Because I think Nick Saban is a good coach? Is there some rule that I cannot be a canes fan and think Saban is a great coach?
If you're a Canes fan you don't actively recruit against UM, which is exactly what you were doing. You had Sabag's dyck down your throat all the way to the balls with your tongue lapping his balls.

What am I on troll watch for? Because I think Nick Saban is a good coach? Is there some rule that I cannot be a canes fan and think Saban is a great coach?

Go to ****. The charges are not for slurping Saban's ****, it is for REPEATEDLY stating that Jason Marshall would be a "fool" to pick Miami over a chance to double-team Saban (with you of course).

Multiple times, you negative-recruited. I really don't care if you are Saban's side-chick, that's just your own poor judgment.

But calling our recruits names because they might choose to stay home and get coached by a former first-round draft choice instead of Saban is just going too far.

The tell is your passive-aggressive denial. "What, ME? I'm a Cane. I'm just admiring Saban." No. You can't distract us by claiming that our grievance is about Saban. You called Jason Marshall names and said he would be stupid to come to UM. THAT is not about admiring Saban's silky smooth hairdo.

Advertisement
Back