Kill Trolls Dead Thread

What is all this business about @TrumpyCane band after a couple of posts?

I don’t think I’ve even seen a post from him. Is it a new porster banned for his screen name or political posts, or did his IP match up with a band porster?

Literally no clue wtf is going on with this one. Is he even band, lol? I just saw @RVACane and @JeddTheFisch vouched for him as a legit antagonizer of UiF fans on their board. That's as good as gospel in my book.

Advertisement
Literally no clue wtf is going on with this one. Is he even band, lol? I just saw @RVACane and @JeddTheFisch vouched for him as a legit antagonizer of UiF fans on their board. That's as good as gospel in my book.

Now I’ve read up. He’s definitely a primo gayturd antagonizer. Apparently somebody was triggered by his screen name which led to a band. The funny thing is, that screen name could be taken either way. I didn’t see any political posts from him, and there are people here who just live to post political shlt with no repercussion. So who knows?

Now I’ve read up. He’s definitely a primo gayturd antagonizer. Apparently somebody was triggered by his screen name which led to a band. The funny thing is, that screen name could be taken either way. I didn’t see any political posts from him, and there are people here who just live to post political shlt with no repercussion. So who knows?
Seeing his avatar, I figured it was a jab at that stupid Trumpy Bear they sell.

I wasn't triggered. Legit thought he was a troll because of the influx of troll accounts that came on here after our recruiting started trending through the roof. He came across as a troll, but all is good, it was straightened out, water under the bridge.

Advertisement
I want triggered. Legit thought he was a troll because of the influx of troll accounts that came on here after our recruiting started trending through the roof. He came across as a troll, but all is good, it was straightened out, water under the bridge.

No, that’s good. But like I said before, people jump to conclusions, that screen name can go either way. I mean I found it “pocket fisherman“ funny

TrumpyCane was briefly Banned, because of letting CIS see his Stupid *** Hairstyle go to Sh*t while exiting Air Force 1 on a Windy day....Fortunately for him...Governor DiSantis was standing 2 inches away, with Grooming tools to help get that Mannequin Disheveled Mop back in place....

Advertisement
The smart play here would be for him to start a completely new account and just let this one live as a legend.

Absolute truth.

The "TrumpyCane approves this message" schtick is even more annoying and one-note than NYSOM's schtick.

Advertisement
He went to the "Empirical Palace" otherwise known as CIS Quentin.....
I went to Wu-Mountain.

And in this place of peace and tranquility, many things were learned. MANY data of, oh what's that word, an empirical nature. Now what could they be?

umh24MvNmRCBq.gif

Last edited:
I don't know Man....Supreme Court Justices @Andrew and @OBLIVION aren't too Lenient on their Sentencing Guidelines...He might have caught a Habitual Offender/3 time loser additional Sentence....I myself am a C*nthair away.....
I see you CIO...

I feel you CIO...

well, not in an NYSOM way, but you get my point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back