Kill Trolls Dead Thread

There's an example of you striking first unlike your claim just two posts prior. You don't like that I clown MAGA-loids like you, which is why those posts stand out to you. That's the note that resonates most with you and your leg-humping John W. Hinckley sidekick mutt.
Love you too....

Advertisement
We’ve got Libtarded Commies and Fascist Magaloids in this thread. I try to keep the political fighting out of here,

I get along with a bunch of people I differ with politically. Just the nature of a bridge builder I suppose. Now some people are so extreme that I can’t relate to them on any level.
I'm a bridge builder too. Unfortunately, if you're still braindead enough to support your cult leader after 3.5 years of witnessing the most disgraceful era in U.S. history, then you're hopeless and worthless, and there's no point in attempting to relate to mutts like that. It's a waste of time and energy.

I'm a bridge builder too. Unfortunately, if you're still braindead enough to support your cult leader after 3.5 years of witnessing the most disgraceful era in U.S. history, then you're hopeless and worthless, and there's no point in attempting to relate to mutts like that. It's a waste of time and energy.
I’m a bridge builder..... also 40% of the country has no point at all and must simply be stupid/racist/ or beyond reproach....

If you can tell by the way im so far in their skin. I got both of these guys head on my trophy wall.
The legend is dead and the ne legend has arrived. 🙌👐

Advertisement
You know they are just looking at different sources than you right? They are looking at a narrative set to make democrats look worse, you are looking at a narrative set to make trump look worse... doesn’t say anything about ones character, it’s just says which news info they’ve seen

You know they are just looking at different sources than you right? They are looking at a narrative set to make democrats look worse, you are looking at a narrative set to make trump look worse... doesn’t say anything about ones character, it’s just says which news info they’ve seen
I'm not looking at narratives, young hayseed. I'm looking at many years of evidence.

Advertisement
There goes my bridge

28AF90B0-DF8D-4F58-BF8D-5BB9FC88A1D4.gif

Advertisement
Btw. I never shot the best president in my lifetime. That was a false accusation. Don't believe the hype!!!
😆

There's an example of you striking first unlike your claim just two posts prior. You don't like that I clown MAGA-loids like you, which is why those posts stand out to you. That's the note that resonates most with you and your leg-humping John W. Hinckley sidekick mutt.
No, i was responding to @TheOriginalCane who mentioned you. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a MAGA-loid. Thank you for putting the one note you know how to play on full display. That's what I was saying.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan. I hope this will make it acceptable as I had a can from last hurricane season.

Over the years, I have watched a number of cooking/travel/cooking-and-travel shows, and I learned about the huge role of Spam in Hawaiian cooking culture (as influenced by years of serving as a US naval base). If I ever get adventurous enough to try cooking Spam, I'm definitely going to try to find some Hawaii-approved recipes.

Advertisement
Back