Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
If you mean he's been mopping everyone's **** off his face, fine.

But, hey, don't let me interrupt the MAGA circle jerk, where all the like-minded folks like each other's posts over and over again, thus creating a MAGA-loving echo chamber where they all think they are beloved and respected CIS posters.
Envy poisons the soul....
Thanks for the self esteem boost.

Advertisement
Nevet happens on my part. JD garners mad respect from me...
2026E241-3562-41E9-AEE4-0EE7954E6120.jpeg

C473E538-F602-45DB-B9B8-0F6F8DF51593.jpeg

🤔

If you mean he's been mopping everyone's **** off his face, fine.

But, hey, don't let me interrupt the MAGA circle jerk, where all the like-minded folks like each other's posts over and over again, thus creating a MAGA-loving echo chamber where they all think they are beloved and respected CIS posters.
So I've been nothing but civil to you, somebody else says something and you decide to go after me?

Did I call you a slapdick? No. Did I call you a ****y rustbucket? No. Because I'm better than that.

So I've been nothing but civil to you, somebody else says something and you decide to go after me?

Did I call you a slapdick? No. Did I call you a ****y rustbucket? No. Because I'm better than that.

I'm not going after you. I didn't drag you into the conversation, your buddy 1Luv did.

It was a joke. A redirect of the mopping comment.

Relax, I'm not mad at you.

Advertisement
I'm not going after you. I didn't drag you into the conversation, your buddy 1Luv did.

It was a joke. A redirect of the mopping comment.

Relax, I'm not mad at you.
I don't care if you're mad at me, just as long as you keep it to yourself.

Before bringing me into something or "redirecting", ask yourself if it was true, necessary, and nice. When you realize the answer is no to all three, you'll see why hitting the "Post reply" button was not a good choice.

Have a nice rest of your day. I'm firing up the smoker for bacon wrapped spam bites and chicken thighs.

Advertisement

Before bringing me into something or "redirecting", ask yourself if it was true, necessary, and nice. When you realize the answer is no to all three, you'll see why hitting the "Post reply" button was not a good choice.

Have a nice rest of your day. I'm firing up the smoker for bacon wrapped spam bites and chicken thighs.
Spam???? Like canned spam that’s popular in Hawaii?

The proper version is the highest level insult on the @Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale.
Honest mistake. My apologies. I spent a good portion of last night on two Mustang sites where there was a lot of conversation about rust and whether the newer SN95 models were any better than the fox bodies.

Advertisement

Save the faux outrage for someone else. I've given you a respectful interaction for a while.

You thanked 1Luv for his "not true, not necessary, not nice" compliment-of-you/slap-at-me, while you clutched your pearls at my obvious joke. As I said, keep liking each other's comments.

Don't lecture me on when to hit "Post reply" until you are consistently critical of your MAGA buddies for doing to others what you don't want done to you.

Have a lovely day.

Save the faux outrage for someone else. I've given you a respectful interaction for a while.

You thanked 1Luv for his "not true, not necessary, not nice" compliment-of-you/slap-at-me, while you clutched your pearls at my obvious joke. As I said, keep liking each other's comments.

Don't lecture me on when to hit "Post reply" until you are consistently critical of your MAGA buddies for doing to others what you don't want done to you.

Have a lovely day.
You should take your schtick on the road. You're throwing away mad comedic talent.

Advertisement
Back