Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Save the faux outrage for someone else. I've given you a respectful interaction for a while.

You thanked 1Luv for his "not true, not necessary, not nice" compliment-of-you/slap-at-me, while you clutched your pearls at my obvious joke. As I said, keep liking each other's comments.

Don't lecture me on when to hit "Post reply" until you are consistently critical of your MAGA buddies for doing to others what you don't want done to you.

Have a lovely day.
You sure about that? I thanked him for saying I was a prolific poster. Did you take a swing at me because you misread? I do like many of his comments. I also like many of yours, why is that a problem?

1592504206719.png

Advertisement
I see you Chise! Do it in here!
This glorious creation of yours appears to have morphed into a refuge for the socially inept MAGA-loids. They're all rallying around this twit, ilovetrump. It's no surprise that the MAGA-loid has congregated in a band thread as no one is a stronger advocate of banning and censorship than the situationally 1st Amendment loving MAGA-loid.

You sure about that? I thanked him for saying I was a prolific poster. Did you take a swing at me because you misread? I do like many of his comments. I also like many of yours, why is that a problem?

View attachment 119337

The point remains, you don't apply your "true, necessary, nice" standard unless it is convenient to you.

Carry on and enjoy the food.

Advertisement
This glorious creation of yours appears to have morphed into a refuge for the socially inept MAGA-loids. They're all rallying around this twit, ilovetrump. It's no surprise that the MAGA-loid has congregated in a band thread as no one is a stronger advocate of banning and censorship than the situationally 1st Amendment loving MAGA-loid.
A199A7BC-C437-449D-BCD5-9678E76058A2.gif

Advertisement
We’ve got Libtarded Commies and Fascist Magaloids in this thread. I try to keep the political fighting out of here,

I get along with a bunch of people I differ with politically. Just the nature of a bridge builder I suppose. Now some people are so extreme that I can’t relate to them on any level.

We’ve got Libtarded Commies and Fascist Magaloids in this thread. I try to keep the political fighting out of here,

I get along with a bunch of people I differ with politically. Just the nature of a bridge builder I suppose. Now some people are so extreme that I can’t relate to them on any level.
I call it right down the middle daddy....
844501_zQQqUgZk.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not a fan. I hope this will make it acceptable as I had a can from last hurricane season.
If you’ve ever listened to John Boy and Billy on the radio in the morning, one of their fictitious sponsors is Hargreaves Potted Meats - Chock Full of Peckers and Lips Since 1939. Makes me think of Spam every time they mention it. Lol!

Yet here we are, not by any of my doing.

Franchise has just one note lately and he plays it every chance he gets.
There's an example of you striking first unlike your claim just two posts prior. You don't like that I clown MAGA-loids like you, which is why those posts stand out to you. That's the note that resonates most with you and your leg-humping John W. Hinckley sidekick mutt.

Advertisement
Back