Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I'm thinking about getting rid of my social media stuff so I might as well take a break from here as well. Ban season? The 40k post guy accused me of this "habitual offender" and it made me realize I've only had one. Rookie numbers. Gotta pump those up. What would be the best topic to go out on? So many to choose from. Race & politics are boring. It needs to be creative. Anti-vax type off brand troll but more relevant to the average posters heart. Could always be anti-Miami but it's not fun (truth hurts). The *** thing has already been overdone. Common core is irrelevant considering half this board can barely read & write. Religion isn't funny. Am I missing something here? Are you still reading? I'm just typing whatever words come to mind. You shouldn't be. Meatloaf for lunch. Feeling sluggish. 1998 called & wants their open letter back. Are you kidding me, Joe? Be a cheeseburger. Al Golden was one season away from making us a playoff contender. Change my mind.
You should stick around.

Advertisement
I'm thinking about getting rid of my social media stuff so I might as well take a break from here as well. Ban season? The 40k post guy accused me of this "habitual offender" and it made me realize I've only had one. Rookie numbers. Gotta pump those up. What would be the best topic to go out on? So many to choose from. Race & politics are boring. It needs to be creative. Anti-vax type off brand troll but more relevant to the average posters heart. Could always be anti-Miami but it's not fun (truth hurts). The *** thing has already been overdone. Common core is irrelevant considering half this board can barely read & write. Religion isn't funny. Am I missing something here? Are you still reading? I'm just typing whatever words come to mind. You shouldn't be. Meatloaf for lunch. Feeling sluggish. 1998 called & wants their open letter back. Are you kidding me, Joe? Be a cheeseburger. Al Golden was one season away from making us a playoff contender. Change my mind.

1010-would-read-again.jpg

Mole and **** slurping will grant you your wish...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back