Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
My Mastadon Tooth from the Withlacootchee River a few yrs ago....About 12,000 yrs old...
1120864794.jpg

Advertisement
I see he’s been on the board but not responded

Instant troll/mongoloid watch.

I was going to quote the thread but someone already did. He’s definitely got some trollish qualities. Not the least of which, who would put al golden in their screen name in account created it in 2020.

This entire Cache of Projectile Points was found by a close friend 100yds from the Santa Fe river 25yrs ago....all made of the same flint/chert...all made by the same Indian....took him 2 days with his brother and wife to unearth them at a depth of only 2 feet....I've actually held them in my hands...They are the Greatest Projectile Point finds in the History of Florida...was offered $250,000 for all of them, and he turned it down....Complete Insanity....They're Dubbed the "Bat Wing Cache"....Even Google has a story about them....
10310164_741399852568429_2784818698877887381_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I want clarity for you. This has nothing to do with @Mklein13. Him and @Gooner#44 got banned separately by D$ for incessant thread ruining.

@Drewny86 = @2.0 = @Southside Cane.

Inday refers to him as 3.0.

3.0 went at Cribby in that Brinson thread. And as Big Daddy Kane said “That’s all she wrote!”

Inday clipped him for failing to change his evil ways essentially.

Countdown to Drewny 4.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back