Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Had a corpsman on our base softball team over in Sicily. He always had a big *** bottle with him and we'd go after him like a crack dealer when we traveled to tournaments. The down side is if you eat them like candy and drink you'll double time burn a hole in your stomach.. it's sad how I know.
Im not military brother is but every good Cuban home has a 800mg bottle of ibuprofen. Lol

Advertisement
@RVACane saw that @Southside Cane got the ban. What’s the story there?
Looks like the greatest troll-killing mod of all time (Inday “Eva Greene the Shark”ArtHauz) had enough. @IndayArtHauz said in his/her post that he/she allowed the account in (after failed stints as @drewny86 & @2.0 ) hoping that @Southside Cane aka “3.0” would tone it down, and that “3.0” did tone it down for a while but in essence- as the hunters say - finally showed his *** - so Inday finished him off. 🦈

It happened in the Brinson thread. 3.0 started going at @Cribby. That wasn’t going to fly. I mean, if you’re in here with a 2nd or 3rd chance or if you’re a JAG porster and you start in unnecessarily on posters at the opposite end of the spectrum who really contribute, it’s not going to end well for the 3rd chance/JAG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like the greatest troll-killing mod of all time (Inday “Eva Greene the Shark”ArtHauz) had enough. @IndayArtHauz said in his/her post that he/she allowed the account in (after failed stints as @drewny86 & @2.0 ) hoping that @Southside Cane aka “3.0” would tone it down, and that “3.0” did tone it down for a while but in essence- as the hunters say - finally showed his *** - so Inday finished him off. 🦈

It happened in the Brinson thread. 3.0 started going at @Cribby. That wasn’t going to fly. I mean, if you’re in here with a 2nd or 3rd chance or if you’re a JAG porster and you start in unnecessarily on posters at the opposite end of the spectrum who really contribute, it’s not going to end well for the 3rd chance/JAG.
While I cannot confirm or deny any specific details in the quoted account, I am obliged to let it stand as unofficial CIS canon.

I know. Im lost. I'll shut up now....
No, I want clarity for you. This has nothing to do with @Mklein13. Him and @Gooner#44 got banned separately by D$ for incessant thread ruining.

@Drewny86 = @2.0 = @Southside Cane.

Inday refers to him as 3.0.

3.0 went at Cribby in that Brinson thread. And as Big Daddy Kane said “That’s all she wrote!”

Inday clipped him for failing to change his evil ways essentially.

Advertisement
No, I want clarity for you. This has nothing to do with @Mklein13. Him and @gooner44 got banned separately by D$ for incessant thread ruining.

@Drewny86 = @2.0 = @Southside Cane.

Inday refers to him as 3.0.

3.0 went at Cribby in that Brinson thread. And as Big Daddy Kane said “That’s all she wrote!”

Inday clipped him for failing to change his evil ways essence
Now i get it. Agreed may he RIP...

Now i get it. Agreed may he RIP...
I’m not Post #2 celebrating it as he’s a different animal altogether. I thought he was doing a good job contributing in multiple threads but on a dime the dude turned and went full on Drewny and my favorite finned friend was waiting. Dude was in here by the good graces of those who previously banished him.
EE09010C-F751-4F97-BB07-75C08A868B76.gif

I’m not Post #2 celebrating it as he’s a different animal altogether. I thought he was doing a good job contributing in multiple threads but on a dime the dude turned and went full on Drewny and my favorite finned friend was waiting. Dude was in here by the good graces of those who previously banished him.
View attachment 118920
Everyone deserves a second chance with a short leash... 😆

Advertisement
Back