Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I open the investigation and @South Side Chi Cane closes the investigation strong. Plus it couldn't be snitching. I wouldn't do anything illegal with 95% of porsters on here. 😆
@Canedog doesn’t mess around with chivatos.

9FC0D70D-A502-4978-AAED-822C8B62CAC1.jpeg
B40C361B-8277-43A1-B413-F33BB3B7BF2D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But it didn't. Dorsey resembles Kosar in that picture. I have to speak the truth.
My bad den, sir. I thought ewe were referring two Jim Kelly who was to his immediate left.

Bye the bye, I was so happy too see Bernie looking so good.

Betwixs the Chi Com Wuhan virus and the uncivil unrest (civil unrest does knot bother me), Canedog's trigger finger bee twitchy as **** these daze.

My bad den, sir. I thought ewe were referring two Jim Kelly who was to his immediate left.

Bye the bye, I was so happy too see Bernie looking so good.

Betwixs the Chi Com Wuhan virus and the uncivil unrest (civil unrest does knot bother me), Canedog's trigger finger bee twitchy as **** these daze.
I can see where you'd get that. Jim Kelly looks pretty good all things considered. He's a great Cane.

Advertisement
Gotta a bottle in the cabinet. Old habits die hard...
Had a corpsman on our base softball team over in Sicily. He always had a big *** bottle with him and we'd go after him like a crack dealer when we traveled to tournaments. The down side is if you eat them like candy and drink you'll double time burn a hole in your stomach.. it's sad how I know.

Advertisement
Back