Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Should have said “prepare thy ****”. I give it a 9.8/10
thumb_prepare-your-****-memegenerator-net-ewok-prepare-your-angus-www-topsimages-com-49104002.png

Top 3 internet meme of all time.👆👆

Look at his serene calm. His purpose. His commitment. His, "this is going to happen".

Serious player.

Advertisement
Go Canes, Mr. Machete, and CFL Canes are 3 of our best posters. With all the lame schtick and trolling that's gone unchecked here, it's a shame to turn good guys like that off to the board.

Thanks, brother.

To put it mildly - what Andrew did was lame AF.

@Andrew , I spoke with @Go Canes!! He thinks is ban is bullshît given what people get away with here. His words.

Now my words. I looked and saw Go Canes, CFL and FearTheReaper were banned as were some others. I’m assuming that reaper is a duplicate account so I’ll leave that one as is. I read through some posts that I saw from the banned posyersand I think you should reconsider some of the bans overall and some for time of ban, as follows:

@Go Canes!! - should not be banned at all. He was a moderating force. Someone started attacking liberals and he had a very balanced response. He was not being a political hack. Should be reinstated.

@CFLCane - He brought Trump into an argument and took shots at him. That is political but is it worthy of a 2 week ban? Time of ban should be reduced and possibly lifted with a warning.

@MrMachete - I saw him agreeing with a non-banned poster on some things but I’m not sure what he did that crossed the political line. Should not be banned.

@CaneOil - Welp... Of the bans I saw, he repeatedly attacks liberals and is intolerant of them, and said so. I can’t defend that. It’s probably a justified ban. Whether it’s 2 weeks or should be commuted to one week with a warning is up to you.

I am not sure who else is banned. I will appeal to you to keep in mind that guys are locked in their homes with wives and kids, some are out of work and this is their only escape or an important escape. Now more than ever CIS matters to the people who patronize your website throughout the year.

There is nothing wrong with revisiting these cases and making fair adjustments. That is a sign of good leadership and fairness.

Judge bAndrew, these appeals are hereby filed.

Appreciate ya, bro.

Advertisement
If this is the same Machete I knew in the past, then we've had our share of dust ups. I've got tremendous respect for you as a thinking man. We need as many bright guys on here as possible to drown out the mongoloids.

Indeed. All good. It’s the same Machete. Respect. And I agree 💯%.

If this is the same Machete I knew in the past, then we've had our share of dust ups. I've got tremendous respect for you as a thinking man. We need as many bright guys on here as possible to drown out the mongoloids.

Mongoloids can't be drowned. Like zombies on riverbed creeping and crawling their way to the bank.

3o6ozsQF4J2fkQghA4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your boy has not stopped trying to get back on this site. I never could link him electronically to that guy that melted down on you but I couldn’t imagine anyone else who is that mad at you.
Let him back on. I’ll deal with him. I know people....

Advertisement
Back