MEGA Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Holy Christ...you still have his posts? PM them to me if you can so I could have a good laugh.
68F100AB-846F-4FFB-A365-1C122EB15FC6.webp
 
Can we come up with some kind of system for the people who can't help but bring up covid-19 or politics in the non-covid forums? Keep that **** somewhere else.

You’re more likely to get people to stop talking about Manny.
 
Oh jeez that was Thursday? I thought it was early this morning and you guys sniped him.
I still can’t confirm that he was the one that started that crazy thread targeting you. He the only one I could imagine that would with only a few posts but I don’t know for a fact.
 
I still can’t confirm that he was the one that started that crazy thread targeting you. He the only one I could imagine that would with only a few posts but I don’t know for a fact.
It was either him or Drewny/2.0
 
It was either him or Drewny/2.0
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t DrewNY1/2.0 for a variety of reasons and Drew wasn’t mad like that... he was just matter of fact no holds barred when he had his limit with you poking at him.
 
Back
Top