Kill Trolls Dead Thread

[d atrocious. I can’t help you. Next time you do something like this, I’ll be online messaging both B & M to let them know what a slapdick their son is. That will be doing them and you a big favor. Don’t ever do this again. It’s shameful. You look like a nicer kid than this. Be

Lol. It’s that kid @ST26 .You know this site loses $. I probably have to pay them.

This site doesn’t lose money.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The technical term for those guys is kuntfaces.
Here’s the biggest new one. He actually played at UM in the 70’s and he’s a perpetual downvoting machine. He actually downvoted my Mod Introduction gif right here after I clipped @ST26 on his 50th account for spewing racist rape epithets at the very docile @Mklein13 :
494E2191-E10D-43D4-8E9A-8597316C6E2B.png

@cosdenc come join the Party and be recognized for your rise to greatness here in which your masterful downvoting will surely be recognized. Out of all votes you’ve given on this board, I bet 50% are negative. You’re doing the lord’s work.

cosplay sounds like a miserable old goat if he's just sitting around downvoting. I've never noticed him on here until you just mentioned him. Is it Pete Banaszak?

Advertisement
cosplay sounds like a miserable old goat if he's just sitting around downvoting. I've never noticed him on here until you just mentioned him. Is it Pete Banaszak?
Here’s how that thread unfolded through the eyes of Cosplay as captured by RVA. Horrendous thread OP but no worries. That one went past Cosplay:

C67FB8C4-7AE8-46C8-BD1E-8BC313A3D24E.jpeg

RVA clips OP for his Putridity. This must have been too over the top for Cosplay:

9464B34A-1356-4243-8BB9-B940586345ED.jpeg

Cosplay finally had enough and had to take a stand in the face of RVA clipping that weasel @ST26 :
C7DEA5A8-C104-49B9-AA0B-2A8759A20FF9.jpeg

Advertisement
Is that a Beavis tattoo as his avatar? I doubt anyone who played college football in the 1970s is rocking a Beavis avatar. It's probably a loser young relative of his trying to parlay the world-renowned Craig Cosplay name into UM message board status. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back