Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Sorry, I didn't understand the ask. I actually don't have that built out into any reports. I would need to query the database to get that. Obviously I don't want to discourage users from reporting others so I wouldn't release that information.

I will say this though...probably 80% of the reported post is done by a handful of users. Also, it is common for users to report other users after getting warnings.
makes sense, thx

Advertisement
Most reported.png

This is a list of the most reported posters. Almost all of these posters are still here so getting reported isn't the end all. We look over the content and look to see where it started and who all is involved. Most times it is resolved with verbal warnings, post deleted and we all move on. As i stated earlier the ones that do catch warnings are the habitual line steppers that didn't take the hint.

View attachment 115535

This is a list of the most reported posters. Almost all of these posters are still here so getting reported isn't the end all. We look over the content and look to see where it started and who all is involved. Most times it is resolved with verbal warnings, post deleted and we all move on. As i stated earlier the ones that do catch warnings are the habitual line steppers that didn't take the hint.

This is a very good point that users need to understand. A vast majority of reported posts do not result in warning points. In fact, Gooner has 0 warning points.

This is a very good point that users need to understand. A vast majority of reported posts do not result in warning points. In fact, Gooner has 0 warning points.
then why was I removed from the Covid thread? just curious.

Advertisement
then why was I removed from the Covid thread? just curious.

Because you had 15 reported posts in a single day. You cleary were a problem on that board. You also clearly are not a problem on any other board.

Because you had 15 reported posts in a single day. You cleary were a problem on that board. You also clearly are not a problem on any other board.
I see, that's impressive, 15 in day. Some guys there were easily would up, my bad.

View attachment 115535

@RVACane now what could we have said to get reported so many times?

Advertisement
The random and dysfunctional way absentee mod boss runs this place makes the people who run our Miami Banana Republic leadership seem like a perfectly synchronized machine.

Advertisement
The random and dysfunctional way absentee mod boss runs this place makes the people who run our Miami Banana Republic leadership seem like a perfectly synchronized machine.
I think this got too complicated for him.

@Andrew , let’s go back to my very first offer: you agree to let @Go Canes!! back on the Covid forum and I’ll give up my posting rights there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back