Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Oh no you didn't!!!!

This is how it's done, Capt. Androol. Get us that **** snitch list, Cappy! Let's go. Put those bytches out here for everyone to see.
26gJzQj558kmHBTP2.gif

Advertisement
What was that??? I don't recall reporting anyone

Also we were speaking to the ones BanDrew got that got all the people booted from Covid, you don't see those O?? If so drop em…...

Well people keep pm’ing me about this thread.

Just to set the record straight...I sure as fūcking shlt reported you.

The day I care what some fūcking ****** okie thinks, is the day I have to re-evaluate my life.... And if I get banned for this it will have been worth it. I’ve got enough warnings and points to probably get a lifetime one. Who gives a shlt.

One thing I’m not is a dry snitching ***** who talks about snitches and then it turns out he’s been a reporter himself.

You happy now, Goober#44?

Well people keep pm’ing me about this thread.

Just to set the record straight...I sure as fūcking shlt reported you.

The day I care what some fūcking ****** okie thinks, is the day I have to re-evaluate my life.... And if I get banned for this it will have been worth it. I’ve got enough warnings and points to probably get a lifetime one. Who gives a shlt.

One thing I’m not is a dry snitching ***** who talks about snitches and then it turns out he’s been a reporter himself.

You happy now, Goober#44?
I know you did, I had ZERO doubt, I had your Hello Kitty panties wadded halfway up your **** you were so steamed

Advertisement
Saul's Rules is found on the nightstands of every wanna be Che.

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do when someone walks by in a Che t-shirt?

Printed by a for profit company, bought with Imperialist Yanqui dolores.

LOVE IT.

Ranks right up there with the faux rebel "Independent Trucking Company"

Ironically, the Che shirt was, sadly, a college campus staple in the early 00s.

As a young, first-generation Cuban-American attending UM on academic scholarship, I made it my business to try and pick a fight with every POS pre-hipster, wanna-be revolutionary, dirty-haired, liberal arts soft-*** sporting a Che T-shirt. I started multiple altercations with strangers on benches outside the Rat, in and around the UC, in the stacks, and on the walk from Memorial to the UC.

Every single time I publicly and harshly called out these Motorcycle Diaries-loving posers as ignorant losers supporting a murderer in the middle of a community of individuals who had been personally robbed, beaten, traumatized, and otherwise affected by that con-artist. Not a single one ever had the courage of his convictions to throw hands, and I'd let them walk away telling them their idol would consider them a ******* coward.

In retrospect, it was a good shirt for profiling purposes.

Last edited:

As a young, first-generation Cuban-American attending UM on academic scholarship, I made it my business to try and pick a fight with every POS pre-hipster, wanna-be revolutionary, dirty-haired, liberal arts soft-*** sporting a Che T-shirt. I started multiple altercations with strangers on benches outside the Rat, in and around the UC, in the stacks, and on the walk from Memorial to the UC.

Every single time I publicly and harshly called out these Motorcycle Diaries-loving posers as ignorant losers supporting a murderer in the middle of a community of individuals who had been personally robbed, beaten, traumatized, and otherwise affected by that con-artist. Not of single one of ever had the courage of his convictions to throw hands, and I'd let them walk away telling them their idol would consider them a ******* coward.

👆 Excellent.

I would just wink and bang their girlfriends.

I fondly remember one of those douches ladies who lived in Mahoney-Pearson.

She was filthy.

Very, very filthy.

Advertisement

Every single time I publicly and harshly called out these Motorcycle Diaries-loving posers as ignorant losers supporting a murderer in the middle of a community of individuals who had been personally robbed, beaten, traumatized, and otherwise affected by that con-artist. Not of single one of ever had the courage of his convictions to throw hands, and I'd let them walk away telling them their idol would consider them a ******* coward.

Only clueless idiot ultra stupid pseudo-eft wing nutbags think Che’s cool yet would be some of the first that he and the beard would kill after they screamed about their right to protest.

Only a dbag would walk around the Cubano Capital of the U.S., where the legacy of the beard’s many atrocities and horrors resonates loudly with the many victims and their families who fled the oppression, sporting a Che shirt.

I saw one of those and an Escobar one for sale when I was in Colombia last summer and specifically pointed out to my kids that these morons are glorifying murderers and their dumbass customers are posterizing it.

And I’m somewhat liberal.

Advertisement
It's pure gold. We just got a snitch confession from OCCCC. I didn't picture him as the CI type. Someone better put "Huggy Bear" under his screen name.
Lol. I support his right to kill his enemy any way he can. He told Gooner he was gonna do it. The bigger surprise is that Gooner kept calling him out for something he did himself. Lol. I love this place.

Lol. I support his right to kill his enemy any way he can. He told Gooner he was gonna do it. The bigger surprise is that Gooner kept calling him out for something he did himself.
I never saw any of those exchanges. If he told him he was going to snitch, then why is Goon trying to act like he solved a great mystery by calling him out as a rat?

Advertisement
I still don't know who I reported on and what said report contained.

But I do know OCCC is one rattled snowflake.. whoa

Advertisement
Back