Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement

Decisions are hard,

tenor (14).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You calling people snitches but the only report in my queue was reported by you.
What was that??? I don't recall reporting anyone

Also we were speaking to the ones BanDrew got that got all the people booted from Covid, you don't see those O?? If so drop em…...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh no you didn't!!!!

This is how it's done, Capt. Androol. Get us that **** snitch list, Cappy! Let's go. Put those bytches out here for everyone to see.
I wouldn't had said anything but when you call another poster a snitch and then snitch. After you claim you've never snitched is bs.

Fact is most reports are rejected. Either it has no grounds or the poster reporting said post started the entire fiasco to begin with and both parties post gets deleted. If warnings were handed out from reports alone. Many of you guys would be gone.

A lot of stuff is over looked on here and most of the guys that are reported are habitual line steppers. After awhile you just can't turn a blind eye to them any longer.

The Covid board is a waste to me. Plenty of places to talk about that outside of this site. it's just asking for trouble and is a reason i stay away from it.

So can you post/reveal all of the "reports" O?

Or how about the Top 5 most frequent "reporters"??

Come on man, use your "super powers" and reveal them

Also are you denying that OCCC did not report/complain about me?

Advertisement
Back