Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I don’t believe in party lines. I believe in freedom and am against anything that hinders it just as our forefathers wanted it. I was just trying to point out that people like Rand Paul have been saying this for years about the market.
Exactly. Agree on the point made...

Advertisement
Let me tell you something brother!!!!

Put all the hystericals and chicken littles on one side of the debate and a half asleep Empirical One on the other.

Every see what happens when a lone carnivore gets into the herbivore pen?

View attachment 115378
lol you're probably right but be careful I've seen mocking birds and blue jays run off hawks. The meal has to be worth it.

I’m not a libertarian but I agree with some of the points, certainly as it relates to the 2 parties and not being dependent on our enemies for our needs.
I am generally a libertarian. I fully appreciate the economics of free trade and if a certain country can produce LEDs (or whatever) for less than anyone else, that's better for everyone involved. There's also a strategic defensive aspect to outsourcing everything that a lot of people are now starting to understand.

I am generally a libertarian. I fully appreciate the economics of free trade and if a certain country can produce LEDs (or whatever) for less than anyone else, that's better for everyone involved. There's also a strategic defensive aspect to outsourcing everything that a lot of people are now starting to understand.
Back around 2010, My boys wanted to cut cost and switched their lights to some CCP LEDs. Worst crop in Cali up to that point. It cost us. Needless to say we dumped the chinese stuff the next go around.

If all of you can stop with this president stuff that’ll be great. This isn’t Trump’s fault and this isn’t Obama’s fault for prior decisions involving the CDC heads nor is it the CDC or anybody else. If you all can’t tell the data that we had at the time was obviously a half truth at best and that’s being generous. Being that the info wasn’t accurate about how infectious it was, how it spread, what worked, etc and we were bombarded because China was not truthful whatsoever. China has even gone so far as to “disappear” doctors that were trying to sound the alarm. The Democrats shouldn’t be shoving this on Trump as well as Trump trying to put the blame elsewhere. This was China’s **** up and if those ***** were honest then we probably would’ve been 10x more prepared.
Problem is that smart people can't just accept blindly that we are supposed to rely on China to tell us the truth about issues that affect human lives. China has proven repeatedly it doesn't care about human life or humanity in general.

When our country is relying on China to protect us and be honest with us, then that's a horrific and damning indictment of our country, not China. You have to expect China to obfuscate, especially when it comes to matters that make them look bad.

Some people can twist facts and ignore stuff to let Trump off the hook, but smart people can't do that. There's too much death and financial destruction from this to just say, "Hey man, it's no one's fault. We good."

Advertisement
If all of you can stop with this president stuff that’ll be great. This isn’t Trump’s fault and this isn’t Obama’s fault for prior decisions involving the CDC heads nor is it the CDC or anybody else. If you all can’t tell the data that we had at the time was obviously a half truth at best and that’s being generous. Being that the info wasn’t accurate about how infectious it was, how it spread, what worked, etc and we were bombarded because China was not truthful whatsoever. China has even gone so far as to “disappear” doctors that were trying to sound the alarm. The Democrats shouldn’t be shoving this on Trump as well as Trump trying to put the blame elsewhere. This was China’s **** up and if those ***** were honest then we probably would’ve been 10x more prepared.

I am not making it about Trump. I think Trump did a great job at stopping this virus. We have some porsters on here that seem to think Trump botched this and had he done absolutely nothing we would have been 100% fine. I was just using his quote because if anyone knows how deadly this thing could be, its Trump.

a brutally painful aspect to outsourcing.

this has long become a national security issue, one of national soveriegnty.

Of course re-progressives are incapable of seeing the issue because 1) US is evil, always has been and must suffer for these crimes by paying for the entire world's problems; 2) national borders are inherently immoral and globalization is one step necessary towards a "global society".

I'll stop now as this is better suited for another board...

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
lol you're probably right but be careful I've seen mocking birds and blue jays run off hawks. The meal has to be worth it.

This can't be handled 👇👇

rTIXh5JftLoic.gif

Back around 2010, My boys wanted to cut cost and switched their lights to some CCP LEDs. Worst crop in Cali up to that point. It cost us. Needless to say we dumped the chinese stuff the next go around.
Gotta have a lot of LED's to get that intensity right. Is it even possible now? I've been looking at UVC leds for sterilization lately and I think I read about one that's 1500 watts.

Advertisement
Gotta have a lot of LED's to get that intensity right. Is it even possible now? I've been looking at UVC leds for sterilization lately and I think I read about one that's 1500 watts.
Trying to cut corners always bites you in the ***. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

What a Buffoon....

You certainly must mean buffonary like 👇👇👇

"What? Like with a cloth or something?"

"What difference does it make!"

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period."

"If you've got a business, you didn't build that."

"In my sentences, I go where no man has gone before."

"I want you to listen to me. I am going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewisnsky."

"Read my lips: no new taxes!"

"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

"

Be careful with UV-C. Can cause accelerated skin cancers.

Several products have tweaked the wave lengths for improved safety.

For sterilization, UV light can't be beat.

Be careful with UV-C. Can cause accelerated skin cancers.

Several products have tweaked the wave lengths for improved safety.

For sterilization, UV light can't be beat.
Apparently it will **** your eyes up also. I had been thinking about large volume air sterilization for indoor gatherings.. that led me to the possibility of under cabinet kitchen counter led uvc sterilization.. which blew up real quick when I read about the issues to humans. That sucks, but large volume air sterilization with led might still be doable. I don't know if it would help but it's given me other things to think about while I'm stuck in the house.

Advertisement
Back